Econometric Approaches to the Specification of Life-Cycle Labour Supply and Commodity Demand Behaviour
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laisney, François & Pohlmeier, Winfried & Staat, Matthias, 1991. "Estimation of labour supply functions using panel data: a survey," ZEW Discussion Papers 91-05, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Blundell, Richard & Macurdy, Thomas, 1999. "Labor supply: A review of alternative approaches," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 27, pages 1559-1695 Elsevier.
- R. Blundell & M. Browning & C. Mehgir, 1989. "A Microeconomic Model of Intertemporal Substitution and Consumer Demand," Department of Economics Working Papers 1989-02, McMaster University.
- Felteau, Claude, 1989. "Commentaire sur le texte de Bernard Fortin," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 65(4), pages 508-514, décembre.
- Weber, Christian E., 2002. "Intertemporal non-separability and "rule of thumb" consumption," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 293-308, March.
- Xiaodong Gong & Arthur van Soest, 2002.
"Family Structure and Female Labor Supply in Mexico City,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 37(1), pages 163-191.
- Gong, X. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1997. "Family Structure and Female Labour Supply in Mexico City," Discussion Paper 1997-114, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gong, Xiaodong & van Soest, Arthur, 2000. "Family Structure and Female Labour Supply in Mexico City," IZA Discussion Papers 214, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Altonji, Joseph G & Hayashi, Fumio & Kotlikoff, Laurence J, 1992.
"Is the Extended Family Altruistically Linked? Direct Tests Using Micro Data,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 82(5), pages 1177-1198, December.
- Joseph G. Altonji & Fumio Hayashi & Laurence J. Kotlikoff, 1989. "Is the Extended Family Altruistically Linked? Direct Tests Using Micro Data," NBER Working Papers 3046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dameus, Alix & Tilley, Daniel S. & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2000. "Caribbean Demand Of U.S. And Rest-Of-The-World Starchy Food (Wheat, Rice, Corn, And Fresh Potatoes): A Restricted Source Differentiated Almost Ideal Demand System," A.E. Series 25232, Oklahoma State University, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- van Soest, A.H.O., 1990. "Essays on micro-econometric models of consumer demand and the labour market," Other publications TiSEM be045d62-a73d-4d7c-a591-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand Behaviour; Intertemporal Separability; Life-Cycle Labour Supply; Panel Data; Preference Restrictions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:150. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .