Commentaire sur le texte de Bernard Fortin
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James P. Smith, 1977. "Family Labor Supply over the Life Cycle," NBER Chapters,in: Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 4, number 2, pages 1-72 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alogoskoufis, George S, 1987. "Aggregate Employment and Intertemporal Substitution in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 97(386), pages 403-415, June.
- Lawrence F. Katz, 1986. "Efficiency Wage Theories: A Partial Evaluation," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1986, Volume 1, pages 235-290 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blundell, Richard William, 1987. "Econometric Approaches to the Specification of Life-Cycle Labour Supply and Commodity Demand Behaviour," CEPR Discussion Papers 150, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hall, Robert E., 1980. "Labor supply and aggregate fluctuations," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 7-33, January.
- Robert E. Hall, 1988. "Substitution over Time in Work and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 2789, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Snower, Dennis J., 1987. "Efficiency wages versus insiders and outsiders," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 407-416.
- Kniesner, Thomas J & Goldsmith, Arthur H, 1987. "A Survey of Alternative Models of the Aggregate U.S. Labor Market," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 25(3), pages 1241-1280, September.
- Mroz, Thomas A, 1987.
"The Sensitivity of an Empirical Model of Married Women's Hours of Work to Economic and Statistical Assumptions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 765-799, July.
- Thomas Mroz, "undated". "The Sensitivity of an Empirical Model of Married Women's Hours of Work to Economic and Statistical Assumptions," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-8, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Jakubson, George, 1988. "The Sensitivity of Labor-Supply Parameter Estimates to Unobserved Individual Effects: Fixed- and Random-Effects Estimates in a Nonlinear Model Using Panel Data," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(3), pages 302-329, July.
- James J. Heckman & Thomas MaCurdy, 1982. "Corrigendum on A Life Cycle Model of Female Labour Supply," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(4), pages 659-660.
- Phaneuf, Louis, 1988. "Hystérésis du chômage : Faits, théories et politiques," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 64(4), pages 509-531, décembre.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:actuec:v:65:y:1989:i:4:p:508-514. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bruce Shearer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/scseeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.