The Impacts of Prime-Age Adult Mortality on Rural Household Income, Assets, and Poverty in Mozambique
Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, Directorate of Economics, Republic of Mozambique
|Date of creation:||2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Justin S. Morrill Hall of Agriculture, 446 West Circle Dr., Rm 202, East Lansing, MI 48824-1039|
Phone: (517) 355-4563
Fax: (517) 432-1800
Web page: http://www.aec.msu.edu/agecon/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chapoto, Antony & Jayne, Thomas S. & Mason, Nicole M., 2006.
"Security of Widows’ Access to Land in the Era of HIV/AIDS: Panel Survey Evidence from Zambia,"
Food Security Collaborative Working Papers
54478, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Chapoto, Antony & Jayne, Thomas S. & Mason, Nicole M., 2007. "Security of Widows’ Access to Land in the Era of HIV/AIDS: Panel Survey Evidence from Zambia," Food Security Collaborative Policy Briefs 54628, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Alderman, Harold & Watkins, Susan Cotts & Kohler, Hans-Peter & Maluccio, John A. & Behrman, Jere R., 2000.
"Attrition in longitudinal household survey data,"
96, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sean Becketti & William Gould & Lee Lillard & Finis Welch, 1985. "The Panel Study of Income Dynamics After Fourteen Years: An Evaluation," UCLA Economics Working Papers 361, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Beegle, Kathleen, 2005.
"Labor Effects of Adult Mortality in Tanzanian Households,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 53(3), pages 655-683, April.
- Beegle, Kathleen, 2003. "Labor effects of adult mortality in Tanzanian households," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3062, The World Bank.
- Donovan, Cynthia & Bailey, Linda & Mpyisi, Edson & Weber, Michael T., 2003. "Prime-Age Adult Morbidity and Mortality in Rural Rwanda: Effects on Household Income, Agricultural Production, and Food Security Strategies," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 55387, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Ainsworth, Martha & Filmer, Deon, 2002. "Poverty, AIDS, and children's schooling - a targeting dilemma," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2885, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midcwp:56071. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.