Food vs. Wood: Dynamic Choices for Kenyan Smallholders
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Labarta, Ricardo A. & White, Douglas S. & Swinton, Scott M., 2008. "Does Charcoal Production Slow Agricultural Expansion into the Peruvian Amazon Rainforest?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 527-540, March.
- Fafchamps, Marcel, 2000. "Ethnicity and credit in African manufacturing," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 205-235, February.
- Amacher, Gregory S. & Merry, Frank D. & Bowman, Maria S., 2009. "Smallholder timber sale decisions on the Amazon frontier," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(6), pages 1787-1796, April.
- Jalota, R. K. & Sangha, K. K., 2000. "Comparative ecological-economic analysis of growth performance of exotic Eucalyptus tereticornis and indigenous Dalbergia sissoo in mono-culture plantations," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 487-495, June.
- Scherr, Sara J., 1995. "Economic factors in farmer adoption of agroforestry: Patterns observed in Western Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 787-804, May.
- Niskanen, Anssi, 1998. "Value of external environmental impacts of reforestation in Thailand," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 287-297, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Production Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-10-06 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-10-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-10-06 (Energy Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:midagr:134024. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damsuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.