Prices and Tree Planting on Hillside Farms in Palawan
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Heath, John & Binswanger, Hans, 1996. "Natural resource degradation effects of poverty and population growth are largely policy-induced: the case of Colombia," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(1), pages 65-84, February.
- David, Wilfredo P., 1988. "Soil and Water Conservation Planning: Policy Issues and Recommendations," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1988 Vol. XV No. 1-c, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1975. "Appendices to "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Philippines"," NBER Chapters, in: Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Philippines, pages 157-160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bautista, Romeo M., 1987. "Production incentives in Philippine agriculture: effects of trade and exchange rate policies," Research reports 59, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- David, Wilfredo P., 1984. "Environmental Effects of Watershed Modifications," Working Papers WP 1984-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Coxhead, Ian A., 1997.
"Induced innovation and land degradation in developing country agriculture,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(3), pages 1-28.
- Ian COXHEAD, 1996. "Induced Innovation And Land Degradation In Developing Country Agriculture," Staff Papers 398, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Ian Coxhead, 1996. "Induced Innovation and Land Degradation in Developing Country Agriculture," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 398, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Coxhead, Ian A., 1996. "Induced Innovation And Land Degradation In Developing Country Agriculture," Staff Papers 12651, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Shively, Gerald E., 1998. "Economic policies and the environment: the case of tree planting on low-income farms in the Philippines," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(1), pages 83-104, February.
- Robert E. Baldwin, 1975. "Foreign Trade Regimes and Economic Development: Philippines," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald75-1, Juni.
- Barbier, Edward B. & Burgess, Joanne C., 1996. "Economic analysis of deforestation in Mexico," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(2), pages 203-239, May.
- Godoy, Ricardo A., 1992. "Determinants of smallholder commercial tree cultivation," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 713-725, May.
- Reardon, Thomas & Vosti, Stephen A., 1995. "Links between rural poverty and the environment in developing countries: Asset categories and investment poverty," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(9), pages 1495-1506, September.
- Chambers, Robert & Leach, Melissa, 1989. "Trees as savings and security for the rural poor," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 329-342, March.
- Scherr, Sara J., 1995. "Economic factors in farmer adoption of agroforestry: Patterns observed in Western Kenya," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 787-804, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Purnamita Dasgupta, 2007. "Common Property Resources as Development Drivers: A Study of Fruit Cooperative in Himachal Pradesh: India," Working Papers id:917, eSocialSciences.
- Laura Schmitt, 2009. "Developing and applying a soil erosion model in a data-poor context to an island in the rural Philippines," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 19-42, February.
- Ogada, Maurice Juma, 2012. "Forest Management Decentralization in Kenya: Effects on Household Farm Forestry Decisions in Kakamega," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126319, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Nicod, T. & Bathfield, B. & Bosc, P.-M. & Promkhambut, A. & Duangta, K. & Chambon, B., 2020. "Households' livelihood strategies facing market uncertainties: How did Thai farmers adapt to a rubber price drop?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 182(C).
- Dinh, Hoang Huu & Nguyen, Trung Thanh & Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Wilson, Clevo, 2017. "Economic incentive and factors affecting tree planting of rural households: Evidence from the Central Highlands of Vietnam," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(PA), pages 14-24.
- Mekonnen, Alemu & Damte, Abebe, 2011. "Private Trees as Household Assets and Determinants of Tree-Growing Behavior in Rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-11-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:27:y:1999:i:6:p:937-949. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.