Economic policies and the environment: the case of tree planting on low-income farms in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dinh, Hoang Huu & Nguyen, Trung Thanh & Hoang, Viet-Ngu & Wilson, Clevo, 2017. "Economic incentive and factors affecting tree planting of rural households: Evidence from the Central Highlands of Vietnam," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(PA), pages 14-24.
- Nguyen, Trung Thanh & Bauer, Siegfried & Uibrig, Holm, 2010. "Land privatization and afforestation incentive of rural farms in the Northern Uplands of Vietnam," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 12(7), pages 518-526, September.
- Mekonnen, Alemu & Damte, Abebe, 2011. "Private Trees as Household Assets and Determinants of Tree-Growing Behavior in Rural Ethiopia," Discussion Papers dp-11-14-efd, Resources For the Future.
- Shively, Gerald E., 2001. "Poverty, consumption risk, and soil conservation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 267-290, August.
- Coxhead, Ian, 2000.
"Consequences of a Food Security Strategy for Economic Welfare, Income Distribution and Land Degradation: The Philippine Case,"
World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 111-128, January.
- Coxhead, Ian, 1998. "Consequences of a Food Security Strategy for Economic Welfare, Income Distribution and Land Degradation: The Philippine Case," Staff Papers 200598, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Coxhead, Ian & Shively, Gerald & Shuai, Xiaobing, 2002.
"Development policies, resource constraints, and agricultural expansion on the Philippine land frontier,"
Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(2), pages 341-363, May.
- Coxhead, Ian & Shively, Gerald & Shuai, Xiaobing, 1999. "Development Policies, Resource Constraints, and Agricultural Expansion on the Philippine Land Frontier," Staff Papers 200606, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Blackman, Allen & Nelson, Per-Kristian & Mathis, Mitchell, 2001. "The Greening of Development Economics: A Survey," Discussion Papers dp-01-08, Resources For the Future.
- Eli Feinerman & Yacov Tsur, 2014. "Perennial crops under stochastic water supply," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(6), pages 757-766, November.
- Shively, Gerald E. & Pagiola, Stefano, 2001. "Poverty, Agricultural Development, And The Environment: Evidence From A Frontier Region Of The Philippines," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20532, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- ERREYGERS, Guido & FEREDE, Tadele, 2009. "The end of subsistence farming: Growth dynamics and investments in human and environmental capital in rural Ethiopia," Working Papers 2009008, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Shively, Gerald E., 1999. "Measuring The Environmental Impacts Of Technical Progress In Low-Income Agriculture: Empirical Evidence On Irrigation Development And Forest Pressure In Palawan, The Philippines," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21626, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Shively, Gerald & Zelek, Charles, 2002. "Linking Economic Policy and Environmental Outcomes at a Watershed Scale," Philippine Journal of Development PJD 2002 Vol. XXIX No. 1-, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kohlin, Gunnar & Sills, Erin O. & Pattanayak, Subhrendu K. & Wilfong, Christopher, 2011. "Energy, gender and development: what are the linkages ? where is the evidence ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5800, The World Bank.
- Shively, Gerald E., 1999. "Prices and Tree Planting on Hillside Farms in Palawan," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 937-949, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:endeec:v:3:y:1998:i:01:p:83-104_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: https://www.cambridge.org/ede .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.