Report NEP-AGR-2012-10-06This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Minot, Nicholas, 2012. "Food price volatility in sub-Saharan Africa: Has it really increased?," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 134146, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Pardey, Philip G. & Alston, Julian M. & Chan-Kang, Connie, 2012. "Agricultural Production, Productivity and R&D over the Past Half Century: An Emerging New World Order," Staff Papers 133745, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Peralta Sanchez, Alexandra, 2012. "Food vs. Wood: Dynamic Choices for Kenyan Smallholders," Graduate Research Master's Degree Plan B Papers 134024, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Sibiko, Kenneth Waluse, 2012. "Determinants of Common Bean Productivity and Efficiency: A Case of Smallholder Farmers in Eastern Uganda," Research Theses 134500, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Strzok, Jesse L. & Huffman, Wallace E., 2012. "Willingness-to-Pay for Organic Food Products and Organic Purity: Experimental Evidence," Staff General Research Papers Archive 35502, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ana Maria Iregui & Jesús Otero, 2012. "A spatio-temporal analysis of agricultural prices: An application to Colombian data," Borradores de Economia 734, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Dell'Aquila, Crescenzo & Cimino, Orlando, 2012. "Stabilization of farm income in the new risk management policy of the EU: a preliminary assessment for Italy through FADN data," 126th Seminar, June 27-29, 2012, Capri, Italy 133455, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mariapia Mendola & Franklin Simtowe, 2013. "The Welfare Impact of Land Redistribution: Evidence from a Quasi-Experimental Initiative in Malawi," Working Papers 227, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2013.
- Kapopo, Vincent & Assa, Maganga, 2012. "Economic Analysis of Groundnut Production in Kasungu District, Malawi: A production Economics Approach," MPRA Paper 41593, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ana María Iregui & Jesús Otero, 2012. "A spatio-temporal analysis of agricultural prices: An application to Colombian data," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 009996, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Anderson, Kym & Bruckner, Markus, 2012. "Distortions to agriculture and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6206, The World Bank.
- Marco Lagi & Yavni Bar-Yam & Yaneer Bar-Yam, 2012. "UPDATE July 2012 | The Food Crises: The US Drought," Papers 1209.6376, arXiv.org.
- Baez, Javier E. & Kronick, Dorothy & Mason, Andrew D., 2012. "Rural Households in a Changing Climate," IZA Discussion Papers 6872, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Taylor, Richard D. & Koo, Won W., 2012. "2012 Outlook of the U.S. and World Wheat Industries, 2012-2021," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 133393, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Sourisseau, J.M. & Bosc, P.M. & Fréguin-Gresh, S. & Bélières, J.F. & Bonnal, P. & Le Coq, J.F. & Anseeuw, W. & Dury, S., 2012. "Représenter la diversité des formes familiales de la production agricole. Approches théoriques et empiriques," Working Papers MoISA 201205, UMR MoISA : Montpellier Interdisciplinary center on Sustainable Agri-food systems (social and nutritional sciences): CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRAE, L'Institut Agro, Montpellier SupAgro, IRD - Montpellier, France.
- Chisanga, Brian, 2012. "Efficiency and integration in the Zambian sugar market: analysing price transmission, price formation and policy," Research Theses 134483, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Ball, V. Eldon & Schimmelpfennig, David & Wang, Sun Ling, 2012. "Is U.S. Agricultural Productivity Growth Slowing?," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1225, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Liebenehm, Sabine & Waibel, Hermann, 2012. "Simultaneous estimation of risk and time preferences among small-scale cattle farmers in West Africa," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-501, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Sergey Rabotyagov & Adriana Valcu-Lisman & Catherine L. Kling, 2012. "Reversing the Property Rights: Practice-Based Approaches for Controlling Agricultural Nonpoint-Source Water Pollution When Emissions Aggregate Nonlinearly," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-wp533, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Alexandre A. Porsse, Paula C. Pereda, 2012. "Territorial Economic Impacts of Climate Anomalies in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2012_20, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Petrick, Martin & Zier, Patrick, 2012. "Common Agricultural Policy effects on dynamic labour use in agriculture," Structural Change in Agriculture/Strukturwandel im Agrarsektor (SiAg) Working Papers 134425, Humboldt University Berlin, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Karlygash Kurlbayeva & Samuel Malone, 2012. "The determinants of extreme commodity prices," OxCarre Working Papers 096, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.
- Randy A. Becker & Ronald J. Shadbegian & Carl Pasurka, 2013. "Do Environmental Regulations Disproportionately Affect Small Businesses? Evidence from the Pollution Abatement Costs and Expenditures Survey," NCEE Working Paper Series 201206, National Center for Environmental Economics, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, revised Aug 2013.
- Lenzen, Manfred & Bhaduri, Anik & Moran, Daniel & Kanemoto, Keiichiro & Bekchanov, Maksud & Geschke, Arne & Foran, Barney, 2012. "The role of scarcity in global virtual water flows," Discussion Papers 133478, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Massimiliano Mazzanti & Antonio Musolesi, 2012. "Breaking Environmental Kuznets Curves. Evaluating Energy and Policy Time Events Effects on CO2 Trends for Advanced Countries," Working Papers 201214, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Dlamini, Menzie S., 2012. "The effect of subsidies on the performance and sustainability of microfinance institutions in sub-Saharan Africa," Research Theses 134487, Collaborative Masters Program in Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Sébastien Roussel & Jean-Michel Salles & Léa Tardieu, 2012. "Recreation Demand Analysis of the "Sensitive Natural Areas" (Hérault District, France) : A Travel Cost Appraisal using Count Data Models," Working Papers 12-30, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Sep 2012.