Représenter la diversité des formes familiales de la production agricole. Approches théoriques et empiriques
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bernard Delord & Philippe Lacombe, 1990. "Dynamique des structures agricoles : exploitation ou famille ?," Économie rurale, Programme National Persée, vol. 199(1), pages 19-25.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5126 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chambers, R. & Conway, G. R., 1991. "Sustainable rural livelihoods: Practical concepts for the 21st century," IWMI Books, Reports H032821, International Water Management Institute.
- de Janvry, Alain & Fafchamps, Marcel & Sadoulet, Elisabeth, 1991. "Peasant Household Behaviour with Missing Markets: Some Paradoxes Explained," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1400-1417, November.
- Ellis, Frank, 2000. "Rural Livelihoods and Diversity in Developing Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198296966.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Flore Gubert, 2006. "Migrants' Remittances and the Household in Africa: A Review of Evidence," Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 15(2), pages 426-462, December.
- Robert Eastwood & Johann Kirsten & Michael Lipton, 2006. "Premature deagriculturalisation? Land inequality and rural dependency in Limpopo province, South Africa," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(8), pages 1325-1349.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sarah Alobo Loison, 2015. "Rural Livelihood Diversification in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Literature Review," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(9), pages 1125-1138, September.
More about this item
KeywordsFAMILY AGRICULTURE; FAMILY FARMING; SUSTAINABLE RURAL LIVELIHOODS; PEASANTS; ENTERPRISES; PLURIACTIVITY; MOBILITY; DIVERSITY;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O57 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Comparative Studies of Countries
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2012-10-06 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2012-10-06 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2012-10-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-10-06 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umr:wpaper:201205. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Perez). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/moisafr.html .