Premature deagriculturalisation? Land inequality and rural dependency in Limpopo province, South Africa
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Reardon, Thomas, 1997. "Using evidence of household income diversification to inform study of the rural nonfarm labor market in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 735-747, May.
- Deininger, Klaus & May, Julian, 2000. "Can there be growth with equity : an initial assessment of land reform in South Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2451, The World Bank.
- Deininger, Klaus & Olinto, Pedro, 2000. "Asset distribution, inequality, and growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2375, The World Bank.
- Ravallion, Martin & Sen, Binayak & DEC, 1994. "How land-based targeting affects rural poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1270, The World Bank.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1995.
"Power, distortions, revolt and reform in agricultural land relations,"
Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 42, pages 2659-2772
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1993. "Power, distortions, revolt, and reform in agricultural land relations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1164, The World Bank.
- Hazell, P. B. R. & Roell, Ailsa, 1983. "Rural growth linkages: household expenditure patterns in Malaysia and Nigeria," Research reports 41, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lipton, Michael, 1993. "Land reform as commenced business: The evidence against stopping," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 641-657, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Deininger & S. Jin & H. K. Nagarajan, 2009.
"Land Reforms, Poverty Reduction, and Economic Growth: Evidence from India,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(4), pages 496-521.
- Deininger, Klaus & Jin, Songqing & Nagarajan, Hari K., 2007. "Land reforms, poverty reduction, and economic growth : evidence from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4448, The World Bank.
- Sourisseau, J.M. & Bosc, P.M. & Fréguin-Gresh, S. & Bélières, J.F. & Bonnal, P. & Le Coq, J.F. & Anseeuw, W. & Dury, S., 2012. "Représenter la diversité des formes familiales de la production agricole. Approches théoriques et empiriques," Working Papers MOISA 201205, UMR MOISA : Marchés, Organisations, Institutions et Stratégies d'Acteurs : CIHEAM-IAMM, CIRAD, INRA, Montpellier SupAgro - Montpellier, France.
- Deininger, Klaus W. & Jin, Songqing & Yadav, Vandana, 2008. "Impact of Land Reform on Productivity, Land Value and Human Capital Investment: Household Level Evidence from West Bengal," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6277, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Lovo, Stefania, 2008. "Market Imperfections And Class Structure: The Case Of South Africa," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6675, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christine Valente, 2011.
"Household Returns to Land Transfers in South Africa: A Q-squared Analysis,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 354-376.
- Christine Valente, "undated". "Household Returns to Land Transfers in South Africa: A Q-squared analysis," Discussion Papers 09/07, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- repec:eee:jrpoli:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:190-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Lipton, "undated". "Learning From Others: Increasing Agricultural Productivity for Human Development in Sub-Saharan Africa," UNDP Africa Policy Notes 2012-007, United Nations Development Programme, Regional Bureau for Africa.
- Freguin-Gresh, Sandrine & Anseeuw, Ward & D'Haese, Marijke F.C., 2012. "Demythifying Contract Farming: Evidence from Rural South Africa," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126567, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Stefania Lovo, 2012. "Market imperfections, liquidity, and farm household labor allocation: the case of rural South Africa," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 43(4), pages 417-428, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:jdevst:v:42:y:2006:i:8:p:1325-1349. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/FJDS20 .