Willingness-to-Pay for Organic Food Products and Organic Purity: Experimental Evidence
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||23 Sep 2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Iowa State University, Dept. of Economics, 260 Heady Hall, Ames, IA 50011-1070|
Phone: +1 515.294.6741
Fax: +1 515.294.0221
Web page: http://www.econ.iastate.edu
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Yue, Chengyan & Alfnes, Frode & Jensen, Helen H., 2009. "Discounting Spotted Apples: Investigating Consumersâ€™ Willingness to Accept Cosmetic Damage in an Organic Product," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(01), April.
- Shogren, Jason F. & Margolis, Michael & Koo, Cannon & List, John A., 2001.
"A random nth-price auction,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 409-421, December.
- Cannon Koo & John List & Michael Margolis & Jason Shogren, 2001. "A random nth-price auction," Artefactual Field Experiments 00517, The Field Experiments Website.
- Yue, Chengyan & Alfnes, Frode & Jensen, Helen H., 2009. "Discounting Spotted Apples: Investigating Consumers' Willingness to Accept Cosmetic Damage in an Organic Product," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(01), pages 29-46, April.
- Chengyan Yue & Frode Alfnes & Helen H. Jensen, 2006. "Discounting Spotted Apples: Investigating Consumers' Willingness to Accept Cosmetic Damage in an Organic Product," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 06-wp436, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- William Vickrey, 1961. "Counterspeculation, Auctions, And Competitive Sealed Tenders," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 16(1), pages 8-37, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:35502. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.