Economic and Environmental Effects of the European Biofuel Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Birur, Dileep & Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wally, 2008. "Impact of Biofuel Production on World Agricultural Markets: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," GTAP Working Papers 2413, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- McDougall, Robert & Alla Golub, 2007. "GTAP-E: A Revised Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Research Memoranda 2959, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sohngen, Brent & Tennity, Colleen & Hnytka, Marc & Meeusen, Karl, 2008. "Global Forestry Data for the Economic Modeling of Land Use," GTAP Working Papers 2602, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Joaquim Bento de Souza Ferreira Filho & Mark Horridge, 2011.
"Ethanol expansion and indirect land use change in Brazil,"
0114, Universidade Federal do Paraná, Department of Economics.
- Joaquim Bento Ferreira-Filho & Mark Horridge, 2011. "Ethanol Expansion and Indirect Land Use Change in Brazil," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-218, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Burniaux, Jean-Marc & Truong Truong, 2002. "GTAP-E: An Energy-Environmental Version of the GTAP Model," GTAP Technical Papers 923, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Demirbas, Ayhan, 2009. "Political, economic and environmental impacts of biofuels: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(Supplemen), pages 108-117, November.
- Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E., 2011. "Global Land Use Changes and Consequent CO2 Emissions due to US Cellulosic Biofuel Program: A Preliminary Analysis," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103559, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Delzeit, Ruth & Lange, Mareike, 2011. "Biofuel policies and indirect land use change," Kiel Policy Brief 37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Monica Padella & Adele Finco & Wallace E. Tyner, 2012. "Impacts of Biofuels Policies in the EU," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3).
- Taheripour, Farzad & Tyner, Wallace E., 2010. "Land Use Implications of Biofuel Production in the Presence of Idled Cropland and Crop Yield Improvement: Analytical and Numerical General Equilibrium Analyses," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 61720, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-04-30 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-04-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2016-04-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2016-04-30 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2016-04-30 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:212489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.