Report NEP-RES-2016-04-30This is the archive for NEP-RES, a report on new working papers in the area of Resource Economics. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fischer, Carolyn, 2016. "Strategic Subsidies for Green Goods," MITP: Mitigation, Innovation and Transformation Pathways 234311, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Matthieu Glachant & Julie Ing & Jean Philippe Nicolai, 2016. "The incentives to North-South transfer of climate-mitigation technologies with trade in polluting goods," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/242, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Iho, Antti & Parker, Doug & Zilberman, David, 2015. "Optimal Regional Regulation of Animal Waste," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211780, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Schleicher, Stefan P. & Köppl, Angela & Zeitlberger, Alexander, 2016. "Extending the EU Commission’s Proposal for a Reform of the EU Emissions Trading System," EIA: Climate Change: Economic Impacts and Adaptation 234308, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- McDermott,Thomas K.J., 2016. "Investing in disaster risk management in an uncertain climate," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7631, The World Bank.
- Rasetti, Michele & Ferreira, Joaquim B.S., Filho & Finco, Adele & Pena-Levano, Luis M. & Zhao, Xin & Opgrand, Jeffrey, 2015. "Economic and Environmental Effects of the European Biofuel Policy," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212489, International Association of Agricultural Economists.