Extending the EU Commission’s Proposal for a Reform of the EU Emissions Trading System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stefan P. Schleicher & Angela Köppl & Alexander Zeitlberger, 2016. "Extending the EU Commission’s Proposal for a Reform of the EU Emissions Trading System," Working Papers 2016.27, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karl Aiginger & Marcus Scheiblecker, 2016. "Österreich 2025 – Eine Agenda für mehr Dynamik, sozialen Ausgleich und ökologische Nachhaltigkeit. Fortschrittsbericht," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 58885, February.
- Alexander Krenek & Mark Sommer & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2019. "Sustainability-oriented Future EU Funding. A European Border Carbon Adjustment," WIFO Working Papers 587, WIFO.
- Stefan Schleicher & Christian Hofer & Alexander Zeitlberger & Milan Elkerbout, 2016. "Policy Brief: Facts and Figures for Finalising an Effective Reform of the EU Emissions Trading System," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 59232.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics and Policy;
- Q53 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Air Pollution; Water Pollution; Noise; Hazardous Waste; Solid Waste; Recycling
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ENE-2016-04-30 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2016-04-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2016-04-30 (Regulation)
- NEP-RES-2016-04-30 (Resource Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:feemei:234308. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feemmit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.