A Study on the Impact of Constraints from Exporters' Exporting Prowess on Source Distribution of China's Soybean Imports
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Song, Baohui & Marchant, Mary A. & Reed, Michael R. & Xu, Shuang, 2009. "Competitive Analysis and Market Power of China’s Soybean Import Market," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 12(1), pages 1-22, February.
- Mario A. Margarido & Frederico A. Turolla & Carlos R. F. Bueno, 2007. "The world market for soybeans: price transmission into Brazil and effects from the timing of crop and trade," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 17(2), pages 241-270, May-Augus.
- Frank Asche & Trond Bjørndal & Kjell G. Salvanes, 1998. "The Demand for Salmon in the European Union: The Importance of Product Form and Origin," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 46(1), pages 69-81, March.
- Yang, Seung-Ryong & Koo, Won W., 1994. "Japanese Meat Import Demand Estimation With The Source Differentiated Aids Model," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 19(2), pages 1-13, December.
- Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Nguyen, Chi, 1997. "The elasticity of demand for Australian cotton in Japan," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 46(1), pages 1-15.
- Sarahelen Thompson, 1986. "Returns to storage in coffee and cocoa futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 541-564, December.
- R. Carew & W. J. Florkowski & S. He, 2004. "Demand for Domestic and Imported Table Wine in British Columbia: A Source-differentiated Almost Ideal Demand System Approach," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 52(2), pages 183-199, July.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; International Relations/Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:211562. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.