Returns to storage in coffee and cocoa futures markets
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kebede, Yohannes, 1992. "Causality and Efficiency in the Coffee Futures Market," MPRA Paper 646, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1992.
- Yoon, Byung-Sam & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2002.
"Market Inversion In Commodity Futures Prices,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 34(3), pages 1-18, December.
- Yoon, Byung-Sam & Brorsen, B. Wade, 2001. "Market Inversion In Commodity Futures Prices," 2001 Conference, April 23-24, 2001, St. Louis, Missouri 18962, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
- Zulauf, Carl R. & Sanghyo, Kim, 2014. "Is Storage Rational When the Price is Expected to Decline? An Initial Study Using Data from U.S. Futures and Options Markets," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170593, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Brajesh Kumar, 2016. "Asymmetric Volatility of Net Convenience Yield: Evidence from Indian Commodity Futures Markets," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205752, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2274 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Dayan & Wu, Guosong & Zhu, Jing & Yang, Fan & Aniah, Dominic, 2015. "A Study on the Impact of Constraints from Exporters' Exporting Prowess on Source Distribution of China's Soybean Imports," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211562, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bobenrieth H, Eugenio S A & Bobenrieth H, Juan R A & Wright, Brian D, 2004. "A Model of Supply of Storage," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(3), pages 605-616, April.
- Brennan, Donna & Wright, Brian D. & Williams, Jeffrey, 1992. "Is Convenience Yield a Necessary Hypothesis? 'Supply of Storage' In a Wheat Market," CUDARE Working Papers 198611, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- John M. Fry & Baoying Lai, 2011. "The interdependence of Coffee spot and futures markets," Working Papers 2011.1, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Zulauf, Carl R. & Zhou, Haijiang & Roberts, Matthew C., 2005. "Updating the Estimation of the Supply of Storage Model," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19122, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Houston, Jack E. & Khonde, Mavuangi, 1990. "Opportunities and Pitfalls of International Futures Markets Trading by Developing Countries: The Case of Zaire Coffee Exports," 1990 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Vancouver, Canada 270724, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jfutmk:v:6:y:1986:i:4:p:541-564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0270-7314/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.