A Model of Supply of Storage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gibson, Rajna & Schwartz, Eduardo S, 1990. "Stochastic Convenience Yield and the Pricing of Oil Contingent Claims," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(3), pages 959-976, July.
- Bougheas, Spiros, 1994. "Asset and currency prices in an exchange economy with transactions costs," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 99-107.
- Sarahelen Thompson, 1986. "Returns to storage in coffee and cocoa futures markets," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(4), pages 541-564, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian D. Wright, 2012.
"International Grain Reserves And Other Instruments to Address Volatility in Grain Markets,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 27(2), pages 222-260, August.
- Wright, Brian, 2009. "International grain reserves and other instruments to address volatility in grain markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5028, The World Bank.
- Cafiero, Carlo & Bobenrieth H., Eugenio S.A. & Bobenrieth H., Juan R.A. & Wright, Brian D., 2011. "The empirical relevance of the competitive storage model," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 162(1), pages 44-54, May.
- Nicolas Legrand, 2019.
"The Empirical Merit Of Structural Explanations Of Commodity Price Volatility: Review And Perspectives,"
Journal of Economic Surveys,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 33(2), pages 639-664, April.
- Nicolas Legrand, 2018. "The Empirical Merit of Structural Explanations of Commodity Price Volatility: Review and Perspectives," Post-Print hal-01924388, HAL.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013.
"Rules versus Discretion in Food Storage Policies,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 95(4), pages 1029-1044.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013.
"Rules versus Discretion in Food Storage Policies
[Règles contre discrétion dans les politiques de stockage de produits alimentaires]," Post-Print hal-01636279, HAL.
- Christophe Gouel, 2013. "Rules versus Discretion in Food Storage Policies
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2274 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:ecdecc:y:2004:v:52:i:3:p:605-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.uchicago.edu/EDCC .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.