The Chicago Wheat Futures Market: Recent Problems in Historical Perspective
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brajesh Kumar, 2016. "Asymmetric Volatility of Net Convenience Yield: Evidence from Indian Commodity Futures Markets," Proceedings of Economics and Finance Conferences 3205752, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Strohmaier, Jay S. & Dahl, Reynold P., 1984. "Analyzing Changing Price Relationships Between Wheat Futures Markets," Staff Papers 14090, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Carter, Colin A. & Revoredo-Giha, Cesar, 2000.
"The Interaction of Working and Speculative Commodity Stocks,"
2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL
21820, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Carter, C.A & Cesar L. Revoredo Giha, 2005. "The Interaction of Working and Speculative Commodity Stocks," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 03.2005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2005.
- Cesar Revoredo, 2000. "On The Solution Of The Dynamic Rational Expectations Commodity Storage Model In The Presence Of Stockholding By Speculators And Processors," Computing in Economics and Finance 2000 42, Society for Computational Economics.
- Zulauf, Carl R. & Zhou, Haijiang & Roberts, Matthew C., 2005. "Updating the Estimation of the Supply of Storage Model," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19122, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pinckney, Thomas C., 1991. "Effects of pricing policy on seasonal storage of wheat in Pakistan," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 5(2), June.
- Omura, Akihiro & Todorova, Neda & Li, Bin & Chung, Richard, 2015. "Convenience yield and inventory accessibility: Impact of regional market conditions," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 1-11.
- Zulauf, Carl R. & Sanghyo, Kim, 2014. "Is Storage Rational When the Price is Expected to Decline? An Initial Study Using Data from U.S. Futures and Options Markets," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170593, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:frisst:135592. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.