Regulierungspolitische Effekte geschützter geografischer Herkunftsangaben der EU in einer dynamischen und qualitätspolitischen Perspektive
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Teuber, Ramona, 2009. "Producers' and Consumers' Expectations towards Geographical Indications - Empirical Evidence for Hessian Apple Wine," 113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece 58150, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marco Costanigro & Jill J. McCluskey & Christopher Goemans, 2010. "The Economics of Nested Names: Name Specificity, Reputations, and Price Premia," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 92(5), pages 1339-1350.
- Ibele, Erik W., 2009. "The Nature and Function of Geographical Indications in Law," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland, 2012.
"Towards a differentiated modeling of origin effects in hedonic analysis: An application to auction prices of specialty coffee,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 732-740.
- Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland, 2012. "Towards a Differentiated Modelling of Origin Effects in Hedonic Analysis:An Application to Auction Prices of Specialty Coffee," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126235, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Herrmann, Roland & Marauhn, Thilo & Teuber, Ramona, 2008. "Der Schutz geographischer Herkunftsangaben: Herausforderungen fÃ¼r agrarÃ¶konomische, rechtswissenschaftliche und interdisziplinÃ¤re Forschung," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 57(7).
- Marco Costanigro & Jill J. McCluskey & Ron C. Mittelhammer, 2007. "Segmenting the Wine Market Based on Price: Hedonic Regression when Different Prices mean Different Products," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 454-466, September.
- Geuze, Matthijs, 2009. "The Provisions on Geographical Indications in the TRIPS Agreement," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 10(1).
- Benner, Eckhard & Profeta, Adriano & Wirsig, Alexander, 2008. "Die Eu-Übergangsregelung Zum Herkunftsschutz Bei Agrarprodukten Und Lebensmitteln Aus Dem Blickwinkel Der Transaktions- Und Der Informationsökonomie," 48th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 24-26, 2008 52644, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Dimitris Skuras & Efthalia Dimara, 2004. "Regional Image and the Consumption of Regionally Denominated Products," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 41(4), pages 801-815, April.
- Profeta, Adriano & Balling, Richard & Enneking, Ulrich, 2006. "GeschÃ¼tzte Herkunftsangaben: Status Quo und Entwicklung der Nutzung der Verordnung (EG) 510/06," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 55(8).
More about this item
KeywordsHerkunftsangaben; Qualitätsregulierung; Innovationsökonomie; Hedonische Preisanalyse; Agribusiness; Demand and Price Analysis; Industrial Organization;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi13:156119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.