The Economics of Nested Names: Name Specificity, Reputations, and Price Premia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Saens, Rodrigo & Berríos, Rodrigo, 2012. "The country brand trap," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Leufkens, Daniel & Schröck, Rebecca, 2013. "Regulierungspolitische Effekte geschützter geografischer Herkunftsangaben der EU in einer dynamischen und qualitätspolitischen Perspektive," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156119, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Gustafson, Christopher R. & Lybbert, Travis J. & Sumner, Daniel A., 2016. "Consumer knowledge affects valuation of product attributes: Experimental results for wine," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 85-94.
- repec:eee:jfpoli:v:71:y:2017:i:c:p:8-16 is not listed on IDEAS
- Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland, 2012.
"Towards a differentiated modeling of origin effects in hedonic analysis: An application to auction prices of specialty coffee,"
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 732-740.
- Teuber, Ramona & Herrmann, Roland, 2012. "Towards a Differentiated Modelling of Origin Effects in Hedonic Analysis:An Application to Auction Prices of Specialty Coffee," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126235, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Yu, Jianyu & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Zago, Angelo, 2016.
"What’s in a Name? Information, Heterogeneity, and Quality in a Theory of Nested Names,"
149th Seminar, October 27-28, 2016, Rennes, France
244897, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra & Yu, Jianyu & Zago, Angelo, 2017. "What's in a Name? Information, Heterogeneity, and Quality in a Theory of Nested Names," TSE Working Papers 17-866, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Deselnicu, Oana C. & Costanigro, Marco & Souza-Monteiro, Diogo M. & McFadden, Dawn Thilmany, 2013. "A Meta-Analysis of Geographical Indication Food Valuation Studies: What Drives the Premium for Origin-Based Labels?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 38(2), August.
- Christopher R. Gustafson & Travis J. Lybbert & Daniel A. Sumner, 2016. "Consumer sorting and hedonic valuation of wine attributes: exploiting data from a field experiment," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(1), pages 91-103, January.
- Gergaud, Olivier & Livat, Florine & Rickard, Bradley & Warzynski, Frederic, 2016. "The Costs and Benefits of Collective Reputation: Who gains and who loses from generic promotion programs?," Working Papers 231135, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Leufkens, Daniel, 2014. "Der Wert Geschützter Herkunftsangaben In Einer Industrieökonomischen Und Hedonischen Preisanalyse," 54th Annual Conference, Goettingen, Germany, September 17-19, 2014 187429, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Edward Oczkowski, 2016. "Analysing Firm-level Price Effects for Differentiated Products: The Case of Australian Wine Producers," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(1), pages 43-62, March.
- Schnabel Hubert & Storchmann Karl, 2010. "Prices as Quality Signals: Evidence from the Wine Market," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-23, February.
- Bailet, Isabelle & Diotallevi, Francesco & Marchini, Andrea, 2010. "Determinant factors in reputation of wines:analysis of wine production in Central Italy," MPRA Paper 40635, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:92:y:2010:i:5:p:1339-1350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.