What factors determine membership to farmer groups in Uganda? Evidence from the Uganda Census of Agriculture 2008/9
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Adong, Annet & Mwaura, Francis & Okoboi, Geofrey, 2013. "What factors determine membership to farmer groups in Uganda? Evidence from the Uganda Census of Agriculture 2008/9," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160559, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
References listed on IDEAS
- Salifu, Adam & Francesconi, Gian Nicola & Kolavalli, Shashidhara, 2010. "A review of collective action in rural Ghana," IFPRI discussion papers 998, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Davis, K. & Nkonya, E. & Kato, E. & Mekonnen, D.A. & Odendo, M. & Miiro, R. & Nkuba, J., 2012.
"Impact of Farmer Field Schools on Agricultural Productivity and Poverty in East Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 402-413.
- Davis, Kristin & Nkonya, Ephraim & Kato, Edward & Mekonnen, Daniel Ayalew & Odendo, Martins & Miiro, Richard & Nkuba, Jackson, 2010. "Impact of farmer field schools on agricultural productivity and poverty in East Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 992, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Barbara Lepidus Carlson & Brenda G. Cox & Linda S. Bandeh, "undated". "SAS Macros Useful in Imputing Missing Survey Data," Mathematica Policy Research Reports bdb953e71b8147a18e41726dc, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:457106 is not listed on IDEAS
- Okoboi, Geofrey & Muwanika, Fred Roland & Nyende, Majidu & Mugisha, Xavier, 2011. "Economic and institutional efficiency of the National Agricultural Advisory Services’ Programme: The case of Iganga District," Research Series 113622, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Loevinsohn, Michael E. & Mugarura, Johnson & Nkusi, Augustin, 1994. "Cooperation and innovation by farmer groups: Scale in the development of Rwandan valley farming systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 141-155.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2182 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kyazze, Lawrence M., 2010. "Cooperatives : the sleeping economic and social giants in Uganda," ILO Working Papers 994571063402676, International Labour Organization.
- Läpple, Doris & Rensburg, Tom Van, 2011. "Adoption of organic farming: Are there differences between early and late adoption?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(7), pages 1406-1414, May.
- Obwona, Marios & Ssewanyana, Sarah, 2007. "Development Impact of Higher Education in Africa: the case of Uganda," Policy Briefs 150535, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Ainembabazi, John Herbert, 2007. "Landlessness within the vicious cycle of poverty in Ugandan rural farm household: why and how it is born?," Research Series 150485, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:8:p:1357-:d:106713 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsFarmer group Membership; Decision Making; Uganda Census of Agriculture; Adong; EPRC; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Labor and Human Capital; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2013-06-04 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2013-06-04 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2013-06-04 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eprcrs:148950. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eprccug.html .