Economic and institutional efficiency of the National Agricultural Advisory Services’ Programme: The case of Iganga District
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Benin, Samuel & Nkonya, Ephraim & Okecho, Geresom & Pender, John & Nahdy, Silim & Mugarura, Samuel & Kayobyo, Godfrey, 2007. "Assessing the impact of the National Agricultural Advisory Services (NAADS) in the Uganda rural livelihoods:," IFPRI discussion papers 724, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schleiniger, Reto, 1999. "Comprehensive cost-effectiveness analysis of measures to reduce nitrogen emissions in Switzerland," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 147-159, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adong, Annet & Mwaura, Francis & Okoboi, Geofrey, 2012.
"What factors determine membership to farmer groups in Uganda? Evidence from the Uganda Census of Agriculture 2008/9,"
148950, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Adong, Annet & Mwaura, Francis & Okoboi, Geofrey, 2013. "What factors determine membership to farmer groups in Uganda? Evidence from the Uganda Census of Agriculture 2008/9," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160559, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
KeywordsNAADS; Expenditure tracking; EPRC; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Land Economics/Use; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-09-05 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2011-09-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EFF-2011-09-05 (Efficiency & Productivity)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eprcrs:113622. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eprccug.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.