Comprehensive cost-effectiveness analysis of measures to reduce nitrogen emissions in Switzerland
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bingham, Gail & Bishop, Richard & Brody, Michael & Bromley, Daniel & Clark, Edwin (Toby) & Cooper, William & Costanza, Robert & Hale, Thomas & Hayden, Gregory & Kellert, Stephen, 1995. "Issues in ecosystem valuation: improving information for decision making," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 73-90, August.
- Tomasz Żylicz, 1995. "Cost-effectiveness of air pollution abatement in Poland," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 5(2), pages 131-149, March.
- Torrance, George W., 1986. "Measurement of health state utilities for economic appraisal : A review," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 1-30, March.
- Stefan Mäder & Reto Schleiniger, 1995. "Kosten-Wirksamkeit von Luftreinhaltemassnahmen," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 131(II), pages 247-267, June.
- Alan J. Krupnick & Margaret A. Walls, 1992. "The cost-effectiveness of methanol for reducing motor vehicle emissions and urban ozone," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(3), pages 373-396.
- Johnsen, Fred H, 1993. "Economic Analyses of Measures to Control Phosphorus Run-Off from Non-point Agricultural," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(4), pages 399-418.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 1993. "Alternative nitrogen reduction policies in the Malar region, Sweden," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 159-172, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fröschl, Lena & Pierrard, Roger & Schönbäck, Wilfried, 2008. "Cost-efficient choice of measures in agriculture to reduce the nitrogen load flowing from the Danube River into the Black Sea: An analysis for Austria, Bulgaria, Hungary and Romania," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 96-105, December.
- Dellink, Rob & Brouwer, Roy & Linderhof, Vincent & Stone, Karin, 2011. "Bio-economic modeling of water quality improvements using a dynamic applied general equilibrium approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 63-79.
- Okoboi, Geofrey & Muwanika, Fred Roland & Nyende, Majidu & Mugisha, Xavier, 2011. "Economic and institutional efficiency of the National Agricultural Advisory Services’ Programme: The case of Iganga District," Research Series 113622, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Stéphanie Aulong & Madjid Bouzit & Nathalie Dörfliger, 2009. "Cost–Effectiveness Analysis of Water Management Measures in Two River Basins of Jordan and Lebanon," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 23(4), pages 731-753, March.
- Cheryll C. Launio & Constancio A. Asis, Jr. & Rowena G. Manalili & Evelyn F. Javier, 2013. "Economic Analysis of Rice Straw Management Alternatives and Understanding Farmers' Choices," EEPSEA Research Report rr2013031, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Mar 2013.
- Balana, Bedru Babulo & Vinten, Andy & Slee, Bill, 2011. "A review on cost-effectiveness analysis of agri-environmental measures related to the EU WFD: Key issues, methods, and applications," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1021-1031, April.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:204:y:2007:i:1:p:93-103 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:30:y:1999:i:1:p:147-159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon .