Has Kenyan Farmers' Access to Markets and Services Improved? Panel Survey Evidence, 1997-2007
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chamberlin, Jordan & Jayne, Thomas S., 2009. "Has Kenyan Farmers’ Access to Markets and Services Improved? Panel Survey Evidence, 1997-2007," Food Security Collaborative Working Papers 58545, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- David E. Bloom & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1998. "Geography, Demography, and Economic Growth in Africa," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 29(2), pages 207-296.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Forhad Shilpi, 2003.
"The spatial division of labour in Nepal,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(6), pages 23-66.
- Marcel Fafchamps & Forhad Shilpi, 2000. "The Spatial Division of Labor in Nepal," Economics Series Working Papers 44, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Fafchamps, Marcel & Shilpi, Forhad, 2002. "The spatial division of labor in Nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2845, The World Bank.
- David Stifel & Bart Minten, 2008. "Isolation and agricultural productivity," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 1-15, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smale, Melinda & Olwande, John, 2011.
"Is Older Better? Maize Hybrid Change on Household Farms in Kenya,"
Food Security International Development Working Papers
118474, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Smale, Melinda & Olwande, John, 2011. "Is Older Better? Maize Hybrid Change on Household Farms in Kenya," Working Papers 202594, Egerton University, Tegemeo Institute of Agricultural Policy and Development.
- Olwande, John & Smale, Melinda, 2012. "Is Older Better? Maize Hybrid Change on Household Farms in Kenya," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 126669, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chamberlin, Jordan, 2013. "Infrastructure, services, and smallholder income growth: evidence from Kenyan panel data," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161269, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Mathenge, Mary K. & Smale, Melinda & Olwande, John, 2012. "The Impact of Maize Hybrids on Income, Poverty, and Inequality among Smallholder Farmers in Kenya," Food Security International Development Working Papers 146931, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Olwande, John & Smale, Melinda & Mathenge, Mary K. & Place, Frank & Mithöfer, Dagmar, 2015. "Agricultural marketing by smallholders in Kenya: A comparison of maize, kale and dairy," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 22-32.
- Smale, Melinda, 2011. "Does Household Headship Affect Demand for Hybrid Maize Seed in Kenya? An Exploratory Analysis Based on 2010 Survey Data," Food Security International Development Working Papers 118475, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsMarketing; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:egtewp:202605. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/tiegeke.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.