Large-Scale Modelling of Global Food Security and Adaptation under Crop Yield Uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Havlík, Petr & Schneider, Uwe A. & Schmid, Erwin & Böttcher, Hannes & Fritz, Steffen & Skalský, Rastislav & Aoki, Kentaro & Cara, Stéphane De & Kindermann, Georg & Kraxner, Florian & Leduc, Sylvain & , 2011. "Global land-use implications of first and second generation biofuel targets," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 5690-5702, October.
- Nelson, Gerald C. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Palazzo, Amanda & Gray, Ian & Ingersoll, Christina & Robertson, Richard & Tokgoz, Simla & Zhu, Tingju & Sulser, Timothy B. & Ringler, Claudia & Msangi, Siwa & , 2010. "Food security, farming, and climate change to 2050: Scenarios, results, policy options," Research reports Gerald C. Nelson, et al., International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nelson, Gerald C. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Koo, Jawoo & Robertson, Richard & Sulser, Timothy & Zhu, Tingju & Ringler, Claudia & Msangi, Siwa & Palazzo, Amanda & Batka, Miroslav & Magalhaes, Marilia & Va, 2009. "Climate change: Impact on agriculture and costs of adaptation," Food policy reports 21, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Schneider, Uwe A. & McCarl, Bruce A. & Schmid, Erwin, 2007. "Agricultural sector analysis on greenhouse gas mitigation in US agriculture and forestry," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(2), pages 128-140, May.
- Chen, Chi-Chung & McCarl, Bruce A., 2009.
"Hurricanes and Possible Intensity Increases: Effects on and Reactions from U.S. Agriculture,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(01), April.
- Chen, Chi-Chung & McCarl, Bruce, 2009. "Hurricanes and Possible Intensity Increases: Effects on and Reactions from U.S. Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(01), pages 125-144, April.
- You, Liangzhi & Wood, Stanley, 2006. "An entropy approach to spatial disaggregation of agricultural production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 329-347, October.
- Beach, Robert H. & Thomson, Allison M. & McCarl, Bruce A., 2010. "Climate Change Impacts On Us Agriculture," Proceedings Issues, 2010: Climate Change in World Agriculture: Mitigation, Adaptation, Trade and Food Security, June 2010, Stuttgart- Hohenheim, Germany 91393, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Kiniry, James R. & Major, D. J. & Izarralde, R. C. & Williams, J. R. & Gassman, Philip W. & Morrison, M. & Bergentine, R. & Zentner, R. P., 1995. "Epic Model Parameters for Cereal, Oilseed, and Forage Crops in the Northern Great Plains Region," Staff General Research Papers Archive 894, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Creamer, Bernado & Enahoro, Dolapo & Kleinwechter, Ulrich & Gbegbelegbe, Sika & Hareau, Guy & Swamikannu, Nedumaran & Nelgen, Signe & Telleria, Roberto & Wiebe, Keith, 2015. "Interpreting results from using bio-economic modeling for global and regional ex ante impact assessment," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211648, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsfood security; food price volatility; optimization under uncertainty; adaptation; land use change; Crop Production/Industries; Food Security and Poverty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae11:114347. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .