Risks Perceptions and Risk Management Instruments in the European Union: do farmers have a clear idea of what they need?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew T. G. Meulenberg & Joost M. E. Pennings, 2002. "A Marketing Approach to Commodity Futures Exchanges: A Case Study of the Dutch Hog Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 51-64.
- Williams, Jeffrey C., 2001. "Commodity futures and options," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 745-816 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lajos Barath & Raushan Bokusheva & Imre Ferto, 2016. "Studying Farm Insurance Demand under Financial Constraints," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1625, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Schulze, Birgit, 2011. "Dynamic Markets – Dynamic Relationships: The Example of Grain Marketing in Germany," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122001, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Assefa, Tsion & Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Meuwissen, Miranda, 2015. "Does price volatility matter? An assessment along EU food chains," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210965, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dewan Ali Ahsan, 2011. "Farmers' motivations, risk perceptions and risk management strategies in a developing economy: Bangladesh experience," Journal of Risk Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 325-349, March.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk; risk management; farmer’s perception.; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-11-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-11-25 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2008-11-25 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:43956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.