Risks Perceptions and Risk Management Instruments in the European Union: do farmers have a clear idea of what they need?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Matthew T. G. Meulenberg & Joost M. E. Pennings, 2002. "A Marketing Approach to Commodity Futures Exchanges: A Case Study of the Dutch Hog Industry," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 51-64.
- Williams, Jeffrey C., 2001. "Commodity futures and options," Handbook of Agricultural Economics,in: B. L. Gardner & G. C. Rausser (ed.), Handbook of Agricultural Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 13, pages 745-816 Elsevier.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lajos Barath & Raushan Bokusheva & Imre Ferto, 2016. "Studying Farm Insurance Demand under Financial Constraints," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1625, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Schulze, Birgit, 2011. "Dynamic Markets – Dynamic Relationships: The Example of Grain Marketing in Germany," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122001, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Assefa, Tsion & Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Meuwissen, Miranda, 2015. "Does price volatility matter? An assessment along EU food chains," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210965, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordsrisk; risk management; farmer’s perception.; Risk and Uncertainty;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2008-11-25 (European Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-11-25 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2008-11-25 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:43956. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .