|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) Roma, Italy
: +39(6) 57051
Viale delle Terme di Caracalla, 00100 Rome
RePEc:edi:faoooit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Morales, C. & Garrido, Alberto & Palinkas, Peter & Szekely, Csaba, 2008. "Risks Perceptions and Risk Management Instruments in the European Union: do farmers have a clear idea of what they need?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43956, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Morales, C. & Garrido, Alberto & Palinkas, Peter & Szekely, Csaba, 2008.
"Risks Perceptions and Risk Management Instruments in the European Union: do farmers have a clear idea of what they need?,"
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium
43956, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Assefa, Tsion & Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Meuwissen, Miranda, 2015. "Does price volatility matter? An assessment along EU food chains," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210965, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lajos Barath & Raushan Bokusheva & Imre Ferto, 2016. "Studying Farm Insurance Demand under Financial Constraints," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1625, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Schulze, Birgit, 2011. "Dynamic Markets – Dynamic Relationships: The Example of Grain Marketing in Germany," 2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 122001, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cristian Morales should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.