Commodity futures and options
In: Handbook of Agricultural Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L. & Gomez, Jennifer K., 2008.
"The Impact of Situation and Outlook Information in Corn and Soybean Futures Markets: Evidence from WASDE Reports,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(1), pages 89-103, April.
- Isengildina-Massa, Olga & Irwin, Scott H. & Good, Darrel L. & Gomez, Jennifer K., 2008. "The Impact of Situation and Outlook Information in Corn and Soybean Futures Markets: Evidence from WASDE Reports," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(1), pages 1-15, April.
- Ying, Jiahui & Shonkwiler, J. Scott, 2017. "A Temporal Impact Assessment Method for the Informational Content of USDA Reports in Corn and Soybean Futures Markets," 2017 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 1, Chicago, Illinois 258201, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bharat Ramaswami & Jatinder Bir Singh, 2006. "Underdeveloped spot markets and futures trading: The Soya Oil exchange in India," Discussion Papers 06-03, Indian Statistical Institute, Delhi.
- Morales, C. & Garrido, Alberto & Palinkas, Peter & Szekely, Csaba, 2008. "Risks Perceptions and Risk Management Instruments in the European Union: do farmers have a clear idea of what they need?," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43956, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hobæk Haff, Ingrid & Lindqvist, Ola & Løland, Anders, 2008. "Risk premium in the UK natural gas forward market," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2420-2440, September.
- Modjtahedi, Bagher & Movassagh, Nahid, 2005. "Natural-gas futures: Bias, predictive performance, and the theory of storage," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 617-637, July.
- Gordon Rausser & William Balson & Reid Stevens, 2010.
"Centralized clearing for over-the-counter derivatives,"
Journal of Financial Economic Policy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 2(4), pages 346-359, November.
- Rausser, Gordon C. & Balson, William & Stevens, Reid, 2009. "Centralized Clearing for Over-the-Counter Derivatives," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt494976mk, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Franken, Jason R.V. & Garcia, Philip & Irwin, Scott H., 2009. "Is Storage at a Loss Merely an Illusion of Spatial Aggregation?," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 27(1-2), pages 1-20.
- Boyd, Naomi E. & Harris, Jeffrey H. & Li, Bingxin, 2018. "An update on speculation and financialization in commodity markets," Journal of Commodity Markets, Elsevier, vol. 10(C), pages 91-104.
- Sergio H. Lence, 2009. "Do Futures Benefit Farmers?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(1), pages 154-167.
- Bharat Ramaswami & Jatinder Bir Singh, 2006.
"Underdeveloped spot markets and futures trading: The Soya Oil exchange in India,"
Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers
06-03, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Ramaswami, Bharat & Singh, Jatinder, 2007. "Underdeveloped Spot Markets and Futures Trading: The Soya Oil Exchange in India," 106th Seminar, October 25-27, 2007, Montpellier, France 7919, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hagchp:2-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.