Exchange Rates and Natural Rubber Prices, the Effect of the Asian Crisis
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Adolfson, Malin, 2001. "Export price responses to exogenous exchange rate movements," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 91-96, April.
- Richard G. Anderson & Dennis L. Hoffman & Robert H. Rasche, 2001.
"A vector error correction forecasting model of the U.S. economy,"
1998-008, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Anderson, Richard G. & Hoffman, Dennis L. & Rasche, Robert H., 2002. "A vector error-correction forecasting model of the US economy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 569-598, December.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 1984. "Commodity Prices and Money: Lessons from International Finance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(5), pages 560-566.
- Gilbert, Christopher L, 1989. "The Impact of Exchange Rates and Developing Country Debt on Commodity Prices," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 773-84, September.
- Kyungho Jang & Masao Ogaki, 2001.
"The Effects of Monetary Policy Shocks on Exchange Rates: A Structural Vector Error Correction Model Approach,"
01-02, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Jang, Kyungho & Ogaki, Masao, 2004. "The effects of monetary policy shocks on exchange rates: A structural vector error correction model approach," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 99-114, March.
- Jan Gottschalk & Willem Van Zandweghe, 2001.
"Do Bivariate SVAR Models with Long-Run Identifying Restrictions Yield Reliable Results? The Case of Germany,"
Kiel Working Papers
1068, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- van Zandweghe, Willem & Gottschalk, Jan, 2001. "Do Bivariate SVAR Models with Long-Run Identifying Restrictions Yield Reliable Results? The Case of Germany," Kiel Working Papers 1068, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Saikkonen, Pentti, 1991. "Asymptotically Efficient Estimation of Cointegration Regressions," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 7(01), pages 1-21, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae02:24958. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.