Commodity Prices and Money: Lessons from International Finance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Baffes & Cristina Savescu, 2014. "Monetary conditions and metal prices," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(7), pages 447-452, May.
- Hatzenbuehler, Patrick L. & Abbott, Philip C. & Foster, Kenneth A., 2016.
"Agricultural Commodity Prices and Exchange Rates under Structural Change,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), May.
- Hatzenbuehler, Patrick L. & Abbott, Philip C. & Foster, Kenneth A., 2015. "Agricultural Commodity Prices and Exchange Rates under Structural Change," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204728, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Awad, Taleb Mohammad, 1987. "International monetary and exchange rate policies and world agricultural markets: the case of soybeans and soybean products," ISU General Staff Papers 198701010800009611, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey A Frankel & Andrew K Rose, 2010.
"Determinants of Agricultural and Mineral Commodity Prices,"
RBA Annual Conference Volume,in: Renée Fry & Callum Jones & Christopher Kent (ed.), Inflation in an Era of Relative Price Shocks
Reserve Bank of Australia.
- Frankel, Jeffrey & Rose, Andrew K., 2010. "Determinants of Agricultural and Mineral Commodity Prices," Working Paper Series rwp10-038, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A. & Rose, Andrew K., 2010. "Determinants of Agricultural and Mineral Commodity Prices," Scholarly Articles 4450126, Harvard Kennedy School of Government.
- John Baffes & Damir Cosic, 2014. "Global Economic Prospects : Commodity Markets Outlook, January 2014," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 18996, November.
- Derek Headey & Shenggen Fan, 2008.
"Anatomy of a crisis: the causes and consequences of surging food prices,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(s1), pages 375-391, November.
- Headey, Derek & Fan, Shenggen, 2008. "Anatomy of a crisis: The causes and consequences of surging food prices," IFPRI discussion papers 831, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Burger, Kees & Smit, Hidde & Vogelvang, Ben, 2002. "Exchange Rates and Natural Rubber Prices, the Effect of the Asian Crisis," 2002 International Congress, August 28-31, 2002, Zaragoza, Spain 24958, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hammoudeh, Shawkat & Nguyen, Duc Khuong & Sousa, Ricardo M., 2015. "US monetary policy and sectoral commodity prices," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 61-85.
- Reicher Christopher Phillip & Utlaut Johannes Friederich, 2013. "Monetary policy shocks and real commodity prices," The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(1), pages 1-35, October.
- Zapata, Hector O. & Fortenbery, T. Randall, 1995. "Stochastic Interest Rates And Price Discovery In Selected Commodity Markets," Staff Papers 12637, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Kitchen, John & Denbaly, Mark, 1987. "Arbitrage Conditions, Interest Rates, and Commodity Prices," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-9.
- Wan, Jer-Yuh & Kao, Chung-Wei, 2015. "Interactions between oil and financial markets — Do conditions of financial stress matter?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(PA), pages 160-175.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2014.
"Effects of speculation and interest rates in a “carry trade” model of commodity prices,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 88-112.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 2013. "Effects of Speculation and Interest Rates in a "Carry Trade" Model of Commodity Prices," Working Paper Series rwp13-022, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Jeffrey A. Frankel, 2013. "Effects of Speculation and Interest Rates in a "Carry Trade" Model of Commodity Prices," NBER Working Papers 19463, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Reicher, Christopher Phillip & Utlaut, Johannes Friederich, 2011. "The effect of inflation on real commodity prices," Kiel Working Papers 1704, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Kitchen, John & Rausser, Gordon C., 1988. "Arbitrage conditions, interest rates, and intertemporal commodity price relationships," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt0831h7hq, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Kees Burger & Hidde Smit, 1989. "Long-term and short-term analysis of the natural rubber market," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 125(4), pages 718-747, December.
- Liu, Zong-Shin, 1989. "Monetary policy, exchange rate, and effects on US wheat trade and domestic market in an imperfect competition framework," ISU General Staff Papers 1989010108000010216, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:66:y:1984:i:5:p:560-566.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.