Perceptions of PDO Beef: The Portuguese Consumer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Gracia & L.M. Albisu, 2001. "Food consumption in the European Union: Main determinants and country differences," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 469-488.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrena Figueroa, Ramo & Sanchez Garcia, Mercedes & Rosa, Franco, 2005. "Influence of Product Perception and Quality Label Valuation on Consumer Decision. The Case of Beef in Italy and Spain," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24515, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Lamprinopoulou-Kranis, Chrysa & Leat, Philip M.K. & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Toma, Luiza & Cacciolatti, Luca, 2009.
"How differentiated is the Scottish Beef? An Analysis of Supermarket Data Panel,"
113th Seminar, September 3-6, 2009, Chania, Crete, Greece
58118, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Revoredo-Giha, Cesar & Lamprinopoulou-Kranis, Chrysa & Leat, Philip M.K. & Kupiec-Teahan, Beata & Toma, Luiza & Cacciolatti, Luca, 2009. "How Differentiated Is The Scottish Beef? An Analysis Of Supermarket Data Panel," Working Papers 109392, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Ramo Barrena & Mercedes Sánchez, 2010. "Differences in Consumer Abstraction Levels as a Function of Risk Perception," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 61(1), pages 34-59, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae02:24869. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.