International Consumption Patterns among High-income Countries: Evidence from the OECD Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Istvan Konya & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2005. "International Consumption Patterns among High-income Countries: Evidence from the OECD Data," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-327, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
References listed on IDEAS
- A. Gracia & L.M. Albisu, 2001. "Food consumption in the European Union: Main determinants and country differences," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 469-488.
- Istvan Konya & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2004. "Globalization and Consumption Patterns among the OECD Countries," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 596, Boston College Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joshua Aizenman & Eileen Brooks, 2008.
"Globalization and Taste Convergence: the Cases of Wine and Beer,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 217-233, May.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Brooks, Eileen, 2005. "Globalization and taste convergence: The cases of wine and beer," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt99j2n7rf, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Brooks, Eileen, 2005. "Globalization and taste convergence: The cases of wine and beer," Santa Cruz Center for International Economics, Working Paper Series qt99j2n7rf, Center for International Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Eileen L. Brooks, 2005. "Globalization and Taste Convergence: The Case of Wine and Beer," NBER Working Papers 11228, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Brooks, Eileen, 2005. "Globalization and taste convergence: The cases of wine and beer," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt8bk1w5r9, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Cuffaro , Miranda & Cracolici, Maria Francesca & Nijkamp, Peter, 2006. "Economic convergence vs. socio-economic convergence in space," Serie Research Memoranda 0020, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Gasim, Anwar A., 2015. "The embodied energy in trade: What role does specialization play?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 186-197.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reviec:v:15:y:2007:i:4:p:744-757. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0965-7576 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.