Land markets and agrarian backwardness (Spain, 1900-1936)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lampe, Markus & Carmona Pidal, Juan Antonio & Rosés, Joan R., 2011. "Spanish housing markets during the first phase of the rural-urban transition process," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp11-08, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Juan Carmona Pidal & Markus Lampe & Joan Ramón Rosés, 2012.
"Housing Markets during the Rural-Urban Transition: Evidence from early 20th Century Spain,"
0030, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Lampe, Markus & Carmona Pidal, Juan Antonio & Rosés, Joan R., 2012. "Housing markets during the rural-urban transition : evidence from early 20th century Spain," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp12-10, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
More about this item
KeywordsLand prices determinants;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-07-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-07-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2009-07-03 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cte:whrepe:wp09-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ana Poveda). General contact details of provider: http://portal.uc3m.es/portal/page/portal/instituto_figuerola .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .