Farmland prices, structural breaks and panel data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cró, Susana & Martins, António Miguel, 2017. "Structural breaks in international tourism demand: Are they caused by crises or disasters?," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 3-9.
- Gilbert Cette & Rémy Lecat & Carole Ly-Marin, 2017.
"Long-term growth and productivity projections in advanced countries,"
OECD Journal: Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2016(1), pages 71-90.
- Rémy Lecat & Gilbert Cette & Carole Ly-Marin, 2017. "Long-term growth and productivity projections in advanced countries," Post-Print hal-01724616, HAL.
- G. Cette & R. Lecat & C. Ly-Marin, 2017. "Long-term growth and productivity projections in advanced countries," Working papers 617, Banque de France.
- Woltjer, Geert B. & Luijt, Jan L. & Jongeneel, Roelof A., 2008. "A Land Market Cycle in the Netherlands," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44376, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gang Chen & Brett Inder & Bruce Hollingsworth, 2014. "Health Investment And Economic Output In Regional China," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 32(2), pages 261-274, April.
- Lungarska, Anna & Jayet, Pierre-Alain, 2014. "Geographical Labeling of Agri-Food Products and its Incidence on the Cross-Sectional Approach to Climate Change Impacts Assessment," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182746, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Chakir, Raja & Lungarska, Anna, 2015. "Agricultural land rents in land use models: a spatial econometric analysis," 150th Seminar, October 22-23, 2015, Edinburgh, Scotland 212641, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Saguatti, Annachiara & Erickson, Kenneth & Gutierrez, Luciano, 2014. "Spatial panel models for the analysis of land prices," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182757, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Xinyue Yang & Martin Odening & Matthias Ritter, 2019.
"The Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of Agricultural Land Prices,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 95(1), pages 108-123.
- Yang, Xinyue & Odening, Martin & Ritter, Matthias, 2018. "The Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of Agricultural Land Prices," FORLand Project Publications 275485, University of Natural Resources and Applied Life Sciences, Vienna, Department of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Ritter, M. & Yang, X. & Odening, M., 2018. "The Spatial and Temporal Diffusion of Agricultural Land Prices," 2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia 277414, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Dupraz, Pierre & Temesgen, Chalachew, 2012.
"Farmland Rental Rate and Marginal Return to Land: A French FADN Perspective,"
86th Annual Conference, April 16-18, 2012, Warwick University, Coventry, UK
134954, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Pierre Dupraz & Chalachew Temesgen Jemberie, 2012. "Farmland rental rate and marginal return to land: A french FADN perspective," Post-Print hal-01208927, HAL.
- Onel, Gulcan, 2012. "The Use of Nonstationary Panel Time Series Data in the Analysis of Farmland Values," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124893, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Jesse Tack & Rulon Pope & Jeffrey LaFrance & Ricardo Cavazos, 2012. "Flexible Specification and Robust Estimation of Input Demand Systems," Monash Economics Working Papers 48-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jesse B. Tack & Rulon D. Pope & Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Ricardo H. Cavazos, 2015.
"Modelling an aggregate agricultural panel with application to US farm input demands,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 42(3), pages 371-396.
- Jesse Tack & Rulon Pope & Jeffrey LaFrance & Ricardo Cavazos, 2014. "Modeling an Aggregate Agricultural Panel with Application to U.S. Farm Input Demands," Monash Economics Working Papers 23-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Thibodeau, David R. & Clark, J. Stephen, 2009. "Government support, transfer efficiency, and moral hazard within heterogeneous regions in Canadian Agriculture," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51806, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Onel, Gulcan, 2009. "Modeling Nonlinearities in Farmland Values: A Dynamic Panel Threshold Error-Correction Model," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49445, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Saguatti, Annachiara & Erickson, Kenneth & Gutierrez, Luciano, 2014. "Spatial panel models for the analysis of land prices," 2014 Third Congress, June 25-27, 2014, Alghero, Italy 172997, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
- Rosa, Franco & Vasciaveo, Michela, 2012. "Volatility in US and Italian agricultural markets, interactions and policy evaluation," 123rd Seminar, February 23-24, 2012, Dublin, Ireland 122530, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Mela, Giulio & Longhitano, Davide & Povellato, Andrea, 2016. "Agricultural and non-agricultural determinants of Italian farmland values," 2016 Fifth AIEAA Congress, June 16-17, 2016, Bologna, Italy 242327, Italian Association of Agricultural and Applied Economics (AIEAA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:erevae:v:34:y:2007:i:2:p:161-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.