Milk Quotas Abolishment And Simplification Of The Single Payment Scheme: Implications On Dairy Farmers’ Productive Strategy In The West Of France
Paper removed at request of authors - 06/23/09.
|Date of creation:||12 Nov 2008|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.eaae.org|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kleinhanß, Werner & Manegold, Dirk & Bertelsmeier, Marcus & Deeken, Eva & Giffhorn, Elgin & Jägersberg, Petra & Offermann, Frank & Osterburg, Bernhard & Salamon, Petra, 2002. "Phasing out milk quotas: Possible impacts on German Agriculture," Arbeitsberichte aus der vTI-Agrarökonomie 01/2002, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- J. Brian Hardaker & James W. Richardson & Gudbrand Lien & Keith D. Schumann, 2004.
"Stochastic efficiency analysis with risk aversion bounds: a simplified approach,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(2), pages 253-270, 06.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Richardson, James W. & Lien, Gudbrand D. & Schumann, Keith D., 2004. "Stochastic efficiency analysis with risk aversion bounds: a simplified approach," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 48(2), June.
- Godard, C. & Roger-Estrade, J. & Jayet, P.A. & Brisson, N. & Le Bas, C., 2008. "Use of available information at a European level to construct crop nitrogen response curves for the regions of the EU," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 97(1-2), pages 68-82, April.
- Lelyon, Baptiste & Daniel, Karine & Chatellier, Vincent, 2008. "Decoupling and prices: determinant of dairy farmers’ choices? A model to analyse impacts of the 2003 CAP reform," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44250, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- J. Brian Hardaker & Louise H. Patten & David J. Pannell, 1988. "Utility‐Efficient Programming For Whole‐Farm Planning," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(2-3), pages 88-97, 08-12.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Patten, Louise H. & Pannell, David J., 1988. "Utility-Efficient Programming For Whole-Farm Planning," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 32(02-03).
- Moro, Daniele & Nardella, Michele & Sckokai, Paolo, 2005. "Regional Distribution of Short-Run, Medium-Run and Long-Run Quota Rents Across EU-15 Milk Producers," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24615, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Colman, David, 2000. "Inefficiencies in the UK milk quota system," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-16, February. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa109:44795. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.