An Examination of Milk Quota expansion at EU member State Level with specific emphasis on Ireland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen P. & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Edward & Woma, 2007.
"FAPRI 2007 U.S. And World Agricultural Outlook,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
12805, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Beghin, John C. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani E. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Fuller, Frank H. & Hart, Chad E. & Kovarik, Karen & Tokgoz, Simla & Yu, Tun-Hsiang (Edward) & Wailes, Eric J. & Chavez, Eddi, 2007. "FAPRI 2007 U.S. and World Agricultural Outlook," Staff Reports 7296, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antimiani, Alessandro & Finizia, A. & Henke, Roberto & Manfredi, G. & Merciai, S., 2008. "The impact of the reform of the milk quota regime on the Italian dairy sector," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43658, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gillespie, Patrick & O'Donoghue, Cathal & Hynes, Stephen & Thorne, Fiona & Hennessy, Thia, 2015. "Milk quota and the development of Irish dairy productivity: a Malmquist index using a stochastic frontier approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211684, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- O’Brien, Donal & Shalloo, Laurence & Patton, Joe & Buckley, Frank & Grainger, Chris & Wallace, Michael, 2012. "A life cycle assessment of seasonal grass-based and confinement dairy farms," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 33-46.
More about this item
KeywordsMilk Quota Expansion; Partial Equilibrium; Commodity modelling; Demand and Price Analysis; Industrial Organization; International Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa107:6467. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.