The impact of the reform of the milk quota regime on the Italian dairy sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Binfield, Julian C.R. & Donnellan, Trevor & Hanrahan, Kevin F., 2008. "An Examination of Milk Quota expansion at EU member State Level with specific emphasis on Ireland," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6467, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hertel, Thomas W & Martin, Will, 2001. "Second-Best Linkages and the Gains from Global Reform of Manufactures Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(2), pages 215-232, May.
- Lehtonen, Heikki, 2008. "Impact Of Phasing Out Milk Quotas On Structure And Production Of Finnish Dairy Sector," 107th Seminar, January 30-February 1, 2008, Sevilla, Spain 6465, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- W. Jill Harrison & Mark Horridge & K.R. Pearson & Glyn Wittwer, 2004.
"A Practical Method for Explicitly Modeling Quotas and Other Complementarities,"
Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 23(4), pages 325-341, June.
- W. Jill Harrison & Mark Horridge & K.R. Pearson & Glyn Wittwer, 2002. "A Practical Method for Explicitly Modeling Quotas and Other Complementarities," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers ip-78, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- C. F. Bach & S. E. Frandsen & H. G. Jensen, 2000. "Agricultural and Economy-Wide Effects of European Enlargement: Modelling the Common Agricultural Policy," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 162-180.
More about this item
KeywordsMilk and dairy sector; Quota production; EU Agri-Food Market; PAC; Agricultural and Food Policy; Livestock Production/Industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-25 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaae08:43658. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.