Agricultural Financing Policies And Rural Development In Nigeria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Winters & Alain De Janvry & Elisabeth Sadoulet & Kostas Stamoulis, 1998.
"The role of agriculture in economic development: Visible and invisible surplus transfers,"
Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 71-97.
- Winters, Paul C. & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Stamoulis, Kostas G., 1997. "The Role Of Agriculture In Economic Development: Visible And Invisible Surplus Transfers," CUDARE Working Papers 25086, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Santosh K. Sahu & Sukanya Das, 2016.
"Impact of Agricultural Related Technology Adoption on Poverty: A Study of Select Households in Rural India,"
India Studies in Business and Economics, in: N.S. Siddharthan & K. Narayanan (ed.), Technology, pages 141-156,
- Santosh K. Sahu & Sukanya Das, 2015. "Impact of Agricultural Related Technology Adoption on Poverty: A Study of Select Households in Rural India," Working Papers 2015-131, Madras School of Economics,Chennai,India.
- Phil Simmons, 2006. "Perspectives on the 2003 and 2004 avian influenza outbreak in Bali and Lombok," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(4), pages 435-450.
- Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Yu, Bingxin, 2008.
"An updated look at the recovery of agricultural productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa:,"
IFPRI discussion papers
787, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nin Pratt, Alejandro & Yu, Bingxin, 2009. "An Updated Look at the Recovery of Agricultural Productivity in Sub-Saharan Africa," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51731, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Alexis Habiyaremye, 2017.
"Estimating the impact of sericulture adoption on farmer income in Rwanda: an application of propensity score matching,"
Agrekon, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(3), pages 296-311, July.
- Habiyaremye, Alexis, 2017. "Estimating the impact of sericulture adoption on farmer income in Rwanda: an application of propensity score matching," MERIT Working Papers 2017-024, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Ladisa, Massimo & Lamura, A. & Nico, G. & Siliqi, D., 2005. "The independent component analysis as a new tool to determine solvent content in protein crystals," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 349(3), pages 571-581.
- Wainaina, Priscilla Wairimu & Tongruksawattana, Songporne & Qaim, Matin, 2014. "Improved seeds, fertilizer or natural resource management? Evidence from Kenya’s smallholder maize farmers," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 182644, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:fpr:resrep:clemensbreisinger is not listed on IDEAS
- Ansari, S. A. & Khan, W., 2018. "Relevance of Declining Agriculture in Economic Development of South Asian Countries: An Empirical Analysis," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 10(2).
- Plamen Mishev & Nedka Ivanova & Philip Kostov, 2004. "Agricultural policy options distinguishing a subsistence sub- sector in Bulgaria," Computational Economics 0409003, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wobst, Peter, 2002. "The impact of domestic and global trade liberalization on five Southern African countries," TMD discussion papers 92, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Stein Kristiansen, 2003. "Linkages and Rural Non-Farm Employment Creation: Changing Challenges and Policies in Indonesia," Working Papers 03-22, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Ahmad Abdel-Rahman & Mohammad Safarzadeh & Michael Bottomley, 2006. "Economic growth and urbanization: A cross-section and time-series analysis of thirty-five developing countries," International Review of Economics, Springer;Happiness Economics and Interpersonal Relations (HEIRS), vol. 53(3), pages 334-348, September.
- repec:zbw:iamodp:91907 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wainaina, Priscilla & Tongruksawattana, Songporne & Qaim, Matin, 2014. "Tradeoffs and Complementarities in the Adoption of Improved Seeds, Fertilizer, and Natural Resource Management Technologies in Kenya," GlobalFood Discussion Papers 189914, Georg-August-Universitaet Goettingen, GlobalFood, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development.
- Clemens Breisinger & Xinshen Diao & James Thurlow & Ramatu M. Al Hassan, 2011.
"Potential impacts of a green revolution in Africa—the case of Ghana,"
Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 82-102, January.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Thurlow, James & Al-Hassan, Ramatu M., 2009. "Potential Impacts of a Green Revolution in Africa – the Case of Ghana," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51086, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Salasan, Cosmin & Fritzsch, Jana, 2009. "The Role Of Agriculture For Overcoming Rural Poverty In Romania," IAMO Discussion Papers 91907, Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Shahid Yusuf, 2003.
"Globalisation and the Challenge for Developing Countries,"
Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 12(Supplemen), pages 35-72, February.
- Yusuf, Shahid, 2001. "Globalization and the challenge for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2618, The World Bank.
- Breisinger, Clemens & Diao, Xinshen & Kolavalli, Shashidhara & Al Hassan, Ramatu & Thurlow, James, 2011. "A new era of transformation in Ghana: Lessons from the past and scenarios for the future," Research reports 978-0-89629-788-3, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Priscilla Wainaina & Songporne Tongruksawattana & Matin Qaim, 2016. "Tradeoffs and complementarities in the adoption of improved seeds, fertilizer, and natural resource management technologies in Kenya," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 47(3), pages 351-362, May.
- Nin-Pratt, Alejandro & Johnson, Michael & Magalhaes, Eduardo & Diao, Xinshen & You, Liang & Chamberlin, Jordan, 2009. "Priorities for realizing the potential to increase agricultural productivity and growth in Western and Central Africa:," IFPRI discussion papers 876, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Rashmi Kumari & V. Devadas, 2017. "Modelling the dynamics of economic development driven by agricultural growth in Patna Region, India," Journal of Economic Structures, Springer;Pan-Pacific Association of Input-Output Studies (PAPAIOS), vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Wanyama, R.N. & Mshenga, Patience M. & Orr, A. & Christie, M.E. & Simtowe, F.P., 2013. "A Gendered Analysis of the Effect of Peanut Value Addition on Household Income in Rongo and Ndhiwa Districts of Kenya," 2013 Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161640, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2010-07-17 (Africa)
- NEP-AGR-2010-07-17 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-DEV-2010-07-17 (Development)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aesc10:91677. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: AgEcon Search (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/aesukea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.