Perspectives on the 2003 and 2004 avian influenza outbreak in Bali and Lombok
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Helen H. Jensen & Dong Yan, 2004.
"Output Supply and Input Demand System of Commercial and Backyard Poultry Producers in Indonesia,"
Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications
04-wp363, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Helen H. Jensen & Dong Yan, 2004. "Output Supply and Input Demand System of Commercial and Backyard Poultry Producers in Indonesia," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 04-wp363, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Yan, Dong & Jensen, Helen H. & Fabiosa, Jacinto F., 2004. "Output Supply And Input Demand System Of Commercial And Backyard Poultry Producers In Indonesia," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20266, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paul Winters & Alain De Janvry & Elisabeth Sadoulet & Kostas Stamoulis, 1998.
"The role of agriculture in economic development: Visible and invisible surplus transfers,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 71-97.
- Winters, Paul C. & de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Stamoulis, Kostas G., 1997. "The Role Of Agriculture In Economic Development: Visible And Invisible Surplus Transfers," CUDARE Working Papers 25086, University of California, Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- McCarthy, Nancy & McDermott, John & Coleman, Paul, 2003. "Animal health and the role of communities: an example of trypanasomosis control options in Uganda," EPTD discussion papers 103, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- John Mclnerney, 1996. "Old Economics For New Problems -Livestock Disease: Presidential Address," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1-4), pages 295-314.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simmons, Phil, 2006. "The Effect Of Avian Influenza On Sector 3 Poultry Farms In East Java: Preliminary Results From A Survey," 2006 Conference (50th), February 8-10, 2006, Sydney, Australia 139903, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:22:y:2006:i:4:p:435-450. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.