Agricultural policy options distinguishing a subsistence sub- sector in Bulgaria
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Prabhu L. Pingali, 1997. "From Subsistence to Commercial Production Systems: The Transformation of Asian Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 628-634.
- Josling, Tim & Kelch, David R. & Liapis, Peter S. & Tangermann, Stefan, 1998. "Agriculture and European Union Enlargement," Technical Bulletins 156810, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Creedy, John & Dixon, Robert, 1998.
"The Relative Burden of Monopoly on Households with Different Incomes,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(258), pages 285-93, May.
- Creedy, J. & Dixon, R., 1995. "The Relative Burden of Monopoly on Households with Different Incomes," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 477, The University of Melbourne.
- Deaton,Angus & Muellbauer,John, 1980. "Economics and Consumer Behavior," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521296762, November.
- Atkeson, Andrew & Ogaki, Masao, 1996.
"Wealth-varying intertemporal elasticities of substitution: Evidence from panel and aggregate data,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 507-534, December.
- Atkeson, A. & Ogaki, M., 1991. "Wealth-Varying Intertemporal Elasticities of Substitution Evidence from Panel and Aggregate Data," RCER Working Papers 303, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- C. Peter Timmer, 1997. "Farmers and Markets: The Political Economy of New Paradigms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 621-627.
- Paul Winters & Alain De Janvry & Elisabeth Sadoulet & Kostas Stamoulis, 1998. "The role of agriculture in economic development: Visible and invisible surplus transfers," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 71-97.
- Senauer, Ben & Roe, Terry, 1997.
"Food Security and the Household,"
1997 Conference, August 10-16, 1997, Sacramento, California
197031, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Josling, Tim & Kelch, David R. & Liapis, Peter S. & Tangerman, Stefan, 1998. "Agriculture and European Union Enlargement," Technical Bulletins 184380, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Blundell, Richard & Pashardes, Panos & Weber, Guglielmo, 1993. "What Do We Learn About Consumer Demand Patterns from Micro Data?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 570-97, June.
- Swaminathan, Padma V. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Brockmeier, Martina, 1997. "European Union Enlargement: What Are The Agricultural Trade Models Missing?," 1997 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Toronto, Canada 21030, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Alex F. McCalla, 1997. "From Subsistence Systems to Commercial Agriculture: The Need for a New Development Paradigm: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 643-645.
- Josling, Timothy E. & Kelch, David R. & Liapis, Peter S. & Tangermann, Stefan, 1998. "Agriculture and European Union Enlargement," Technical Bulletins 33571, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Doss, Cheryl R., 1996. "Do Households Fully Share Risk? Evidence From Ghana," Staff Papers 13439, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpco:0409003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.