Additive Utility Functions with Double-Log Consumer Demand Functions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1985.
"Demand Variability, Supply Shocks and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 67(1), pages 9-15, February.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1983. "Demand Variability, Supply Shocks and the Output-Inflation Tradeoff," NBER Working Papers 1081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Froyen, Richard T & Waud, Roger N, 1988. "Real Business Cycles and the Lucas Paradigm," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 26(2), pages 183-201, April.
- Saxonhouse, Gary R., 2005. "Kazuo Sato and Korean and Japanese managers and workers in colonial Korea," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 770-779, October.
- Snow, Arthur & Warren, Ronald S., 2015. "Pigou’s Law and the proportionality of income and price elasticities of demand," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 136-138.
- Robert Inman, 1978. "Testing political economy’s ‘as if’ proposition: is the median income voter really decisive?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 45-65, December.
- Arthur Kraft, 1973. "Preference Orderings As Determinants Of The Labor Force Behavior Of Married Women," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 11(3), pages 270-284, September.
- Powell, Alan A., 1992.
"Sato's insight on the relationship between the Frisch 'parameter' and the average elasticity of substitution,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 173-175, October.
- Alan A. Powell, 1992. "Sato's Insight on the Relationship between the Frisch 'Parameter' and the Average Elasticity of Substitution," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-99, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Bruno Lanz & Thomas F Rutherford, 2016. "GTAPinGAMS: Multiregional and Small Open Economy Models," Journal of Global Economic Analysis, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, vol. 1(2), pages 1-77, December.
- Arjan Lejour & Paul Veenendaal & Gerard Verweij & Nico van Leeuwen, 2006. "Worldscan; a model for international economic policy analysis," CPB Document 111, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Keller, W.J. & Van Driel, J., 1985. "Differential consumer demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 375-390.
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 1996. "Use of macroeconomic forecasts in corporate forecasting: a note on aggregation problems," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-388, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucp:jpolec:v:80:y:1972:i:1:p:102-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .