Sato's Insight on the Relationship between the Frisch 'Parameter' and the Average Elasticity of Substitution
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Powell, Alan A., 1992. "Sato's insight on the relationship between the Frisch 'parameter' and the average elasticity of substitution," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 173-175, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sato, Kazuo, 1972. "Additive Utility Functions with Double-Log Consumer Demand Functions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 80(1), pages 102-124, Jan.-Feb..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alan A. Powell & Keith R. McLaren & K.R. Pearson & Maureen T.Rimmer, 2002.
"Cobb-Douglas Utility - Eventually!,"
Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers
ip-80, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Alan A. Powell & Keith R. McLaren & K.R. Pearson & Maureen Rimmer, 2002. "Cobb-Douglas Utility - Eventually!," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 12/02, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Clements, Kenneth W., 2008. "Price elasticities of demand are minus one-half," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 490-493, June.
- Snow, Arthur & Warren, Ronald S., 2015. "Pigou’s Law and the proportionality of income and price elasticities of demand," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 136-138.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cop:wpaper:g-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Horridge). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cpmonau.html .