Climate Change and the Asia-Pacific Food System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Quiggin & John Horowitz, 2003.
"Costs of adjustment to climate change,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(4), pages 429-446, December.
- Quiggin, John C. & Horowitz, John K., 2003. "Costs of adjustment to climate change," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 47(4), December.
- McCarl, Bruce A., 2008. "Bioenergy in a Greenhouse Mitigating World," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(1).
- Antle, John M., 2008. "Climate Change and Agriculture: Economic Impacts," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 23(1).
- Dasgupta, Susmita & Laplante, Benoit & Meisner, Craig & Wheeler, David & Jianping Yan, 2007. "The impact of sea level rise on developing countries : a comparative analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4136, The World Bank.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-03-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-03-28 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-03-28 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2009-03-28 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aare09:48152. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.