Estimating Agricultural Acreage Responses to Input Prices: Groundwater in California
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stevens, Andrew W., 2018. "Estimating Agricultural Acreage Responses to Input Prices: Groundwater in California," 2018 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2018, Jacksonville, Florida 266691, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dinar, Ariel, 1994. "Impact of energy cost and water resource availability on agriculture and ground water quality in California," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 47-66, March.
- Steven Buck & Maximilian Auffhammer & David Sunding, 2014. "Land Markets and the Value of Water: Hedonic Analysis Using Repeat Sales of Farmland," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(4), pages 953-969.
- David Zilberman & Doug Parker, 1996. "Explaining Irrigation Technology Choices: A Microparameter Approach," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1064-1072.
- Karina Schoengold & David L. Sunding, 2014. "The impact of water price uncertainty on the adoption of precision irrigation systems," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(6), pages 729-743, November.
- Margriet F. Caswell & David Zilberman, 1986. "The Effects of Well Depth and Land Quality on the Choice of Irrigation Technology," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(4), pages 798-811.
- Nathan P. Hendricks & Aaron Smith & Daniel A. Sumner, 2014. "Crop Supply Dynamics and the Illusion of Partial Adjustment," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 96(5), pages 1469-1491.
- Stevens, Andrew, 2015. "Fueling Local Water Pollution: Ethanol Refineries, Land Use, and Nitrate Runoff," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205741, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsLand Economics/Use; Production Economics; Resource/Energy Economics and Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-09-24 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea17:258440. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.