Impact of microcredit on small-farm agricultural production: evidence from Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Faruqee, Rashid R., 2003. "The impact of farm credit in Pakistan," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 197-213, May.
- Assunção, Juliano & Chein, Flávia, 2007. "Condições de crédito no Brasil rural," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (Revista de Economia e Sociologia Rural-RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 45(2), pages 1-41, June.
- Marlon Gomes Ney & Rodolfo Hoffmann, 2003. "Desigualdade de renda na agricultura: o efeito da posse da terra," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 4(1), pages 113-152, January-J.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- Fernando de Mendonça Dias & André Matos Magalhães & Raul Silveira Neto & Alexandre Rands Barros, 2004.
"A Experiência Recente Do Pronaf Em Pernambuco: Uma Análise Através De Propensity Score,"
Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting]
108, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Alexandre Rands & André Magalhães & Fernando Dias & Raul Silveira Neto, 2006. "A experiência recente do PRONAF em Pernambuco: uma análise através de propensity score," Working Papers 29, Datamétrica Consultoria Econômica, revised 2006.
- van Rooyen, C. & Stewart, R. & de Wet, T., 2012. "The Impact of Microfinance in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Systematic Review of the Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2249-2262.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Anjali Kumar, 2005. "Access to Financial Services in Brazil," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13821.
- Li, Xia & Gan, Christopher & Hu, Baiding, 2011. "The welfare impact of microcredit on rural households in China," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 404-411, August.
- Coleman, Brett E., 2006. "Microfinance in Northeast Thailand: Who benefits and how much?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1612-1638, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Crop Production/Industries; Financial Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-06-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2016-06-09 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2016-06-09 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16:235682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.