Impact of microcredit on small-farm agricultural production: evidence from Brazil
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khandker, Shahidur R. & Faruqee, Rashid R., 2003.
"The impact of farm credit in Pakistan,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 28(3), May.
- AssunÃ§Ã£o, Juliano & Chein, FlÃ¡via, 2007. "CondiÃ§Ãµes de crÃ©dito no Brasil rural," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, vol. 45(2), June.
- James J. Heckman & Hidehiko Ichimura & Petra E. Todd, 1997. "Matching As An Econometric Evaluation Estimator: Evidence from Evaluating a Job Training Programme," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(4), pages 605-654.
- van Rooyen, C. & Stewart, R. & de Wet, T., 2012. "The Impact of Microfinance in Sub-Saharan Africa: A Systematic Review of the Evidence," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(11), pages 2249-2262.
- Anjali Kumar, 2005. "Access to Financial Services in Brazil," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13821, June.
- Li, Xia & Gan, Christopher & Hu, Baiding, 2011. "The welfare impact of microcredit on rural households in China," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 404-411, August.
- Marlon Gomes Ney & Rodolfo Hoffmann, 2003. "Desigualdade de renda na agricultura: o efeito da posse da terra," Economia, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics], vol. 4(1), pages 113-152, January-J.
- Fernando de Mendonça Dias & André Matos Magalhães & Raul Silveira Neto & Alexandre Rands Barros, 2004.
"A Experiência Recente Do Pronaf Em Pernambuco: Uma Análise Através De Propensity Score,"
Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32nd Brazilian Economics Meeting]
108, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Alexandre Rands & André Magalhães & Fernando Dias & Raul Silveira Neto, 2006. "A experiência recente do PRONAF em Pernambuco: uma análise através de propensity score," Working Papers 29, Datamétrica Consultoria Econômica, revised 2006.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
- Coleman, Brett E., 2006. "Microfinance in Northeast Thailand: Who benefits and how much?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 34(9), pages 1612-1638, September.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural production; agricultural microcredit; small farms; propensity score; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Crop Production/Industries; Financial Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-06-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2016-06-09 (Development)
- NEP-MFD-2016-06-09 (Microfinance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16:235682. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .