A Experiência Recente Do Pronaf Em Pernambuco: Uma Análise Através De Propensity Score
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alexandre Rands & André Magalhães & Fernando Dias & Raul Silveira Neto, 2006. "A experiência recente do PRONAF em Pernambuco: uma análise através de propensity score," Working Papers 29, Datamétrica Consultoria Econômica, revised 2006.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos Bacha & Alysson Stege, 2015. "Spatial differences between family and non-family farming in Brazilian agriculture," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1673, European Regional Science Association.
- Gori Maia, Alexandre & Eusebio, Gabriela S. & Silveira, Rodrigo L. F., 2016. "Impact of microcredit on small-farm agricultural production: evidence from Brazil," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235682, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Neves, Mateus de Carvalho & Braga, Marcelo J., 2015. "Assessing public policy impacts: one application of Cooperatives Participating of Agricultural Cooperatives Capitalization Program (Procap-Agro) in Brazil," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212528, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carlos José Caetano Bacha & Alysson Luiz Stege, 2014. "Spatial differences between family and non-family farming in Brazilian agriculture," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp14, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Marcos de Oliveira Garcias & Ana Lucia Kassouf, 2016. "Assessment of rural credit impact on land and labor productivity for Brazilian family farmers [Assessment of rural credit impact on land and labor productivity for Brazilian family farmers]," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 26(3), pages 721-746, September.
More about this item
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2004:108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.