A experiência recente do PRONAF em Pernambuco: uma análise através de propensity score
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fernando de Mendonça Dias & André Matos Magalhães & Raul Silveira Neto & Alexandre Rands Barros, 2004. "A Experiência Recente Do Pronaf Em Pernambuco: Uma Análise Através De Propensity Score," Anais do XXXII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 32th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 108, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
References listed on IDEAS
- Anders Björklund & Mikael Lindahl & Erik Plug, 2006.
"The Origins of Intergenerational Associations: Lessons from Swedish Adoption Data,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 121(3), pages 999-1028.
- Björklund, Anders & Lindahl, Mikael & Plug, Erik, 2005. "The Origins of Intergenerational Associations: Lessons from Swedish Adoption Data," IZA Discussion Papers 1739, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Neves, Mateus de Carvalho & Braga, Marcelo J., 2015. "Assessing public policy impacts: one application of Cooperatives Participating of Agricultural Cooperatives Capitalization Program (Procap-Agro) in Brazil," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212528, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carlos José Caetano Bacha & Alysson Luiz Stege, 2014. "Spatial differences between family and non-family farming in Brazilian agriculture," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series iriba_wp14, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Carlos Bacha & Alysson Stege, 2015. "Spatial differences between family and non-family farming in Brazilian agriculture," ERSA conference papers ersa15p1673, European Regional Science Association.
- Gori Maia, Alexandre & Eusebio, Gabriela S. & Silveira, Rodrigo L. F., 2016. "Impact of microcredit on small-farm agricultural production: evidence from Brazil," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235682, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Marcos de Oliveira Garcias & Ana Lucia Kassouf, 2016. "Assessment of rural credit impact on land and labor productivity for Brazilian family farmers [Assessment of rural credit impact on land and labor productivity for Brazilian family farmers]," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 26(3), pages 721-746, September.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultura familiar; PRONAF; Propensity score.;
- Q12 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Micro Analysis of Farm Firms, Farm Households, and Farm Input Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:dtm:wpaper:29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mirelle Queiroz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/datambr.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .