Envious Preferences in Two-sided Matching
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alcalde-Unzu, Jorge & Molis, Elena, 2011.
"Exchange of indivisible goods and indifferences: The Top Trading Absorbing Sets mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 1-16, September.
- ALCALDE-UNZU, Jorge & MOLIS, Elena, 2009. "Exchange of indivisible goods and indifferences: the Top Trading Absorbing Sets mechanisms," CORE Discussion Papers 2009062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ALCADE-UNZU, Jorge & MOLIS, Elena, 2011. "Exchange of indivisible goods and indifferences: the top trading absorbing sets mechanisms," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2331, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Patrick Bolton & Mathias Dewatripont, 2005. "Contract Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262025760, January.
- Boris Gershman, 2014. "The two sides of envy," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 407-438, December.
- Aytek Erdil & Haluk Ergin, 2008.
"What's the Matter with Tie-Breaking? Improving Efficiency in School Choice,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 669-689.
- Aytek Erdil & Haluk Ergin, 2007. "What`s the Matter with Tie-breaking? Improving Efficiency in School Choice," Economics Series Working Papers 349, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1988. "Interior points in the core of two-sided matching markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 85-101, June.
- Yair Antler, 2015. "Two-Sided Matching with Endogenous Preferences," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 241-258, August.
- Zizzo, Daniel John, 2003. "Money burning and rank egalitarianism with random dictators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 263-266, November.
- Guillaume Haeringer & Vincent Iehlé, 2014. "Two-sided matching with one-sided preferences," Working Papers halshs-00980794, HAL.
- Roth, Alvin E & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1989. "The College Admissions Problem Revisited," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 559-570, May.
- Anna Bogomolnaia & Herve Moulin, 2004. "Random Matching Under Dichotomous Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 257-279, January.
- Mui, Vai-Lam, 1995. "The economics of envy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 311-336, May.
- John William Hatfield & Paul R. Milgrom, 2005. "Matching with Contracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 913-935, September.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
More about this item
KeywordsBehavioral contract design; Envious acceptance algorithm; Emulative envy effect; Envious preference; Herd-type acceptance; Market design; Network effect; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Industrial Organization; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; D47; D81; D86; L14;
- D47 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Market Design
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D86 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Economics of Contract Law
- L14 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Transactional Relationships; Contracts and Reputation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-06-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-GTH-2016-06-09 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2016-06-09 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-09 (Network Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-06-09 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16:235482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .