Envious Preferences in Two-sided Matching
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Patrick Bolton & Mathias Dewatripont, 2005. "Contract Theory," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262025760, March.
- Roth, Alvin E. & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1988. "Interior points in the core of two-sided matching markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 45(1), pages 85-101, June.
- Mui, Vai-Lam, 1995. "The economics of envy," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 311-336, May.
- Boris Gershman, 2014. "The two sides of envy," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 19(4), pages 407-438, December.
- Alcalde-Unzu, Jorge & Molis, Elena, 2011.
"Exchange of indivisible goods and indifferences: The Top Trading Absorbing Sets mechanisms,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 1-16, September.
- ALCALDE-UNZU, Jorge & MOLIS, Elena, 2009. "Exchange of indivisible goods and indifferences: the Top Trading Absorbing Sets mechanisms," CORE Discussion Papers 2009062, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- ALCADE-UNZU, Jorge & MOLIS, Elena, 2011. "Exchange of indivisible goods and indifferences: the top trading absorbing sets mechanisms," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2331, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- John William Hatfield & Paul R. Milgrom, 2005. "Matching with Contracts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(4), pages 913-935, September.
- Anna Bogomolnaia & Herve Moulin, 2004. "Random Matching Under Dichotomous Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 257-279, January.
- Aytek Erdil & Haluk Ergin, 2008.
"What's the Matter with Tie-Breaking? Improving Efficiency in School Choice,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 669-689, June.
- Aytek Erdil & Haluk Ergin, 2007. "What`s the Matter with Tie-breaking? Improving Efficiency in School Choice," Economics Series Working Papers 349, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Yair Antler, 2015. "Two-Sided Matching with Endogenous Preferences," American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 7(3), pages 241-258, August.
- Zizzo, Daniel John, 2003. "Money burning and rank egalitarianism with random dictators," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 263-266, November.
- Guillaume Haeringer & Vincent Iehlé, 2014. "Two-sided matching with one-sided preferences," Working Papers halshs-00980794, HAL.
- Roth, Alvin E & Sotomayor, Marilda, 1989. "The College Admissions Problem Revisited," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 559-570, May.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee, 1992. "A Simple Model of Herd Behavior," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(3), pages 797-817.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Industrial Organization; Institutional and Behavioral Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GTH-2016-06-09 (Game Theory)
- NEP-MIC-2016-06-09 (Microeconomics)
- NEP-NET-2016-06-09 (Network Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2016-06-09 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16:235482. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.