Report NEP-GTH-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Aguirregabiria, Victor & Xie, Erhao, 2016. "Identification of Biased Beliefs in Games of Incomplete Information Using Experimental Data," CEPR Discussion Papers 11275, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Raul V. Fabella, 2016. "Behavioral Polymorphism in Bayesian Games," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201603, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Bettina Klaus & Flip Klijn, 2016. "Non-Revelation Mechanisms for Many-to-Many Matching: Equilibria versus Stability," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'économie 16.07, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, Département d’économie.
- Alexandre Skoda, 2016. "Inheritance of Convexity for Partition Restricted Games," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01318105, HAL.
- Cai, Xiaoming & Gautier, Pieter A. & Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2016. "Search Frictions, Competing Mechanisms and Optimal Market Segmentation," IZA Discussion Papers 9950, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Xiaoming Cai & Pieter Gautier & Ronald Wolthoff, 2016. "Search Frictions, Competing Mechanisms and Optimal Market Segmentation," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-036/VI, Tinbergen Institute.
- Seung Han Yoo, 2016. "Mechanism Design with Non-Contractible Information," Discussion Paper Series 1604, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Llorente-Saguer, Aniol & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Szech, Nora, 2016. "Designing contests between heterogeneous contestants: An experimental study of tie-breaks and bid-caps in all-pay auctions," Working Paper Series in Economics 88, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Sylvain Ferrières, 2016. "Nullified equal loss property and equal division values," Working Papers 2016-06, CRESE.
- Ahamad, Mazbahul, 2016. "Envious Preferences in Two-sided Matching," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235482, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alp Simsek & Muhamet Yildiz, 2016. "Durability, Deadline, and Election Effects in Bargaining," NBER Working Papers 22284, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Korpela Ville, 2016. "Procedurally Fair Implementation: The Cost of Insisting on Symmetry," Discussion Papers 108, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Michel Grabisch & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2016. "Determining influential models," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01318081, HAL.
- Nese, Annamaria & O'Higgins, Niall & Sbriglia, Patrizia & Scudiero, Maurizio, 2016. "Cooperation, Punishment and Organized Crime: A Lab-in-the-Field Experiment in Southern Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 9901, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robles, Jack, 2016. "Infinite horizon hydroelectricity games," Working Paper Series 5075, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Erlei, Mathias & Roß, Wiebke, 2015. "Bounded rationality as an essential component of the holdup problem," Beiträge zur Jahrestagung 2015 (Bayreuth) 140886, Verein für Socialpolitik, Ausschuss für Wirtschaftssysteme und Institutionenökonomik.
- Mikhail Safronov, 2016. "A Coasian Approach to Efficient Mechanism Design," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1619, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Manami Tsuruta, 2016. "Group and individual Time Preferences in Laboratory Experiments," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 16-11, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics.