Analyzing Collective Trade Policy Actions in Response to Cyclical Risk in Agricultural Production: The Case of International Wheat
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kulyk, Iryna & Herzfeld, Thomas, 2015. "Impediments to wheat export from Ukraine," 2015 International European Forum (144th EAAE Seminar), February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206218, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Yu, T. Edward & Tokgoz, Simla & Wailes, Eric & Chavez, Eddie C., 2017.
"A quantitative analysis of trade policy responses to higher world agricultural commodity prices:,"
IFPRI book chapters, in: Bouët, Antoine & Laborde Debucquet, David (ed.),Agriculture, development, and the global trading system: 2000– 2015, chapter 11,
International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Edward Yu, Tun-Hsiang & Tokgoz, Simla & Wailes, Eric & Chavez, Eddie, 2011. "A quantitative analysis of trade policy responses to higher world agricultural commodity prices," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 545-561, October.
- Will Martin & Kym Anderson, 2012.
"Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 94(2), pages 422-427.
- Anderson, Kym & Martin, Will, 2011. "Export Restrictions and Price Insulation During Commodity Price Booms," CEPR Discussion Papers 8494, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Martin, Will & Anderson, Kym, 2011. "Export restrictions and price insulation during commodity price booms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5645, The World Bank.
- Tanaka, Tetsuji & Hosoe, Nobuhiro, 2011. "Does agricultural trade liberalization increase risks of supply-side uncertainty?: Effects of productivity shocks and export restrictions on welfare and food supply in Japan," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 368-377, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAgribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; International Relations/Trade; Productivity Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2016-06-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2016-06-09 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-INT-2016-06-09 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea16:235430. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.