Report NEP-CMP-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dolls, Mathias & Doorley, Karina & Paulus, Alari & Schneider, Hilmar & Siegloch, Sebastian & Sommer, Eric, 2016. "Fiscal sustainability and demographic change: a micro approach for 27 EU countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/16, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mattia Guerini & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "No Man Is an Island: The Impact of Heterogeneity and Local Interactions on Macroeconomic Dynamics," LEM Papers Series 2016/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Tuhkuri, Joonas, 2016. "ETLAnow: A Model for Forecasting with Big Data – Forecasting Unemployment with Google Searches in Europe," ETLA Reports 54, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nalpas, Nicolas & Simar, Léopold & Vanhems, Anne, 2016. "Portfolio Selection in a Multi-Input Multi-Output Setting: a Simple Monte-Carlo-FDH Algorithm," TSE Working Papers 16-648, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sang-Hyop Lee & Jungsuk Kim & Donghyun Park, 2016. "Demographic Change and Fiscal Sustainability in Asia," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1602, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Lee, Youngjae & Kennedy, Lynn, 2016. "Analyzing Collective Trade Policy Actions in Response to Cyclical Risk in Agricultural Production: The Case of International Wheat," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235430, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Katrien Antonio & Els Godecharle & Robin Van Oirbeek, 2016. "A multi-state approach and flexible payment distributions for micro-level reserving in general insurance," Working Papers Department of Accountancy, Finance and Insurance (AFI), Leuven 540323, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Accountancy, Finance and Insurance (AFI), Leuven.
- Christian Bender & Christian Gaertner & Nikolaus Schweizer, 2016. "Pathwise Iteration for Backward SDEs," Papers 1605.07500, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Arvind Magesan, "undated". "Soultion and Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Structural Models Using Euler Equations," Working Papers 2016-32, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 24 May 2016.
- Lim, Siew Hoon & Lin, Zhulu & Borders, Michael & Lin, Tong, 2016. "Shale Oil Production Expansion and Water-Energy Nexus in North Dakota: A Decentralized Agent-Based Modeling Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235979, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ahmed Bel Hadj Ayed & Gr'egoire Loeper & Fr'ed'eric Abergel, 2016. "Robustness of mathematical models and technical analysis strategies," Papers 1605.00173, arXiv.org.