Report NEP-CMP-2016-06-09This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dolls, Mathias & Doorley, Karina & Paulus, Alari & Schneider, Hilmar & Siegloch, Sebastian & Sommer, Eric, 2016. "Fiscal sustainability and demographic change: a micro approach for 27 EU countries," EUROMOD Working Papers EM1/16, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Mattia Guerini & Mauro Napoletano & Andrea Roventini, 2016. "No Man Is an Island: The Impact of Heterogeneity and Local Interactions on Macroeconomic Dynamics," LEM Papers Series 2016/24, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Tuhkuri, Joonas, 2016. "ETLAnow: A Model for Forecasting with Big Data – Forecasting Unemployment with Google Searches in Europe," ETLA Reports 54, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Nalpas, Nicolas & Simar, Léopold & Vanhems, Anne, 2016. "Portfolio Selection in a Multi-Input Multi-Output Setting: a Simple Monte-Carlo-FDH Algorithm," TSE Working Papers 16-648, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Sang-Hyop Lee & Jungsuk Kim & Donghyun Park, 2016. "Demographic Change and Fiscal Sustainability in Asia," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1602, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Lee, Youngjae & Kennedy, Lynn, 2016. "Analyzing Collective Trade Policy Actions in Response to Cyclical Risk in Agricultural Production: The Case of International Wheat," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235430, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Katrien Antonio & Els Godecharle & Robin Van Oirbeek, 2016. " A multi-state approach and flexible payment distributions for micro-level reserving in general insurance," Working Papers Department of Accounting, Finance and Insurance (AFI) 540323, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Accounting, Finance and Insurance (AFI).
- Christian Bender & Christian Gaertner & Nikolaus Schweizer, 2016. "Pathwise Iteration for Backward SDEs," Papers 1605.07500, arXiv.org, revised Jun 2016.
- Victor Aguirregabiria & Arvind Magesan, "undated". "Soultion and Estimation of Dynamic Discrete Choice Structural Models Using Euler Equations," Working Papers 2016-32, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 24 May 2016.
- Lim, Siew Hoon & Lin, Zhulu & Borders, Michael & Lin, Tong, 2016. "Shale Oil Production Expansion and Water-Energy Nexus in North Dakota: A Decentralized Agent-Based Modeling Approach," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts 235979, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ahmed Bel Hadj Ayed & Gr'egoire Loeper & Fr'ed'eric Abergel, 2016. "Robustness of mathematical models and technical analysis strategies," Papers 1605.00173, arXiv.org.